Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ruler of the Jungle
I wonder if he can still play..

This weekend Adam "Pacman" Jones will have the scepter as Ruler of the Jungle.

Uniform will be black on black

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This is an odd pick to me.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
You got to be shitting me....lol. Wow.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:05 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This is an odd pick to me.

Ya think? We'll probably get a personal foul before the kickoff!

Reply/Quote
I like it.

Pacman bleeds Bengals orange, was a really exciting player for us for many years, and hates the Steelers with a passion. I’ll always have a soft spot for him.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I like it.

Pacman bleeds Bengals orange, was a really exciting player for us for many years, and hates the Steelers with a passion. I’ll always have a soft spot for him.

Yeah but some of his off the field stuff since he's been retired is a little suspect. Mainly headbutting police and spitting on nurses. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
He may as well suit up for us now.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:11 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Yeah but some of his off the field stuff since he's been retired is a little suspect. Mainly headbutting police and spitting on nurses. 

He’s got a troubled past, no doubt. A lot of that stuff was very likely tied into his bipolar disorder though. Not an excuse, but it shouldn’t be ignored either. Mental health is a difficult thing for anyone to deal with, let alone a millionaire athlete.

He’s stated he didn’t like taking his medicine when he was playing, because he didn’t like the way it made him feel. He’s supposedly been doing much better with it in recent years.

And what he’s doing for Chris Henry’s son is a great thing.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s got a troubled past, no doubt. A lot of that stuff was very likely tied into his bipolar disorder though. Not an excuse, but it shouldn’t be ignored either. Mental health is a difficult thing for anyone to deal with, let alone a millionaire athlete.

He’s stated he didn’t like taking his medicine when he was playing, because he didn’t like the way it made him feel. He’s supposedly been doing much better with it in recent years.

Certainly agree with that. 

It's the other nutty stuff that makes it questionable to me. I do like his hatred of the Stoolers though. LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:20 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Certainly agree with that. 

It's the other nutty stuff that makes it questionable to me. I do like his hatred of the Stoolers though. LOL

Well, let’s be honest, you Dalton Gang guys also don’t like what he said about Andy. Wink

Reply/Quote
Sweet! I love the guy even with his faults. He’s a Bengal and hasn’t gone around trashing the team or disappearing after retirement like most do. He’s made mistakes but I truly think he’s grown and him taking on Henry’s kids is something anyone can respect and appreciate. Deserves nothing but love from Cincy
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, let’s be honest, you Dalton Gang guys also don’t like what he said about Andy. Wink

Dalton Gang guys, lol. I never even got into that stuff he said on that argument. I liked Pac the player, and I wasn't even that mad at him over the playoff stuff, because he was right about Jerry being on the field. He should've kept his cool, but with all that went on in that game....I kinda get it.

As for Andy, he was done after the beating he took from 2016-2018.

Reply/Quote
Wonder if he'll bring Chris Henry's kids with him, if not he definitely should
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: Dalton Gang guys, lol. I never even got into that stuff he said on that argument. I liked Pac the player, and I wasn't even that mad at him over the playoff stuff, because he was right about Jerry being on the field. He should've kept his cool, but with all that went on in that game....I kinda get it.

Yeah, Jones isn't exactly known for keeping his cool, making good decisions or being the sharpest knife in the drawer. I was never a fan of his and never will be. People tend to forget, excuse or gloss over a lot of really messed up stuff with him. 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: Dalton Gang guys, lol. I never even got into that stuff he said on that argument. I liked Pac the player, and I wasn't even that mad at him over the playoff stuff, because he was right about Jerry being on the field. He should've kept his cool, but with all that went on in that game....I kinda get it.

Exactly. Jerry Porter should not have been on the field, let alone in our huddle, and should have been flagged. And Pacman got the flag for barely brushing by the referee who was just waiting to throw it and save the game for the stealers.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s got a troubled past, no doubt. A lot of that stuff was very likely tied into his bipolar disorder though. Not an excuse, but it shouldn’t be ignored either. Mental health is a difficult thing for anyone to deal with, let alone a millionaire athlete.

not just his bipolar disorder but his self-medication with alcohol.  Every single one of his incidents happened when he was drunk.  Adam is a mean drunk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 12:04 PM)pally Wrote: I wonder if he can still play..

This weekend Adam "Pacman" Jones will have the scepter as Ruler of the Jungle.

Uniform will be black on black

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Oh no someone’s getting shanked with a scepter.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 02:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Exactly. Jerry Porter should not have been on the field, let alone in our huddle, and should have been flagged. And Pacman got the flag for barely brushing by the referee who was just waiting to throw it and save the game for the stealers.

10 other guys managed to not react to Porter... Those 10 other guys also haven't gotten into a fistfight in an airport recently either. Porter played that fool like a piano.

This is a rotten ass choice for the lil Ruler thing...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 02:28 PM)pally Wrote: not just his bipolar disorder but his self-medication with alcohol.  Every single one of his incidents happened when he was drunk.  Adam is a mean drunk

He's just dumb...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Believe this has been posted here before, but given the timing, it's worth another listen  Hilarious

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote