Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruler of the Jungle for Sunday Night....
T. J. Whosyourmama...... great pick.
Reply/Quote
Kind of a strange choice considering he also played for Baltimore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Man, wish I still had his jersey.
Reply/Quote
I'm all in with any Bengals great embracing this role.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 11:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: T. J. Whosyourmama...... great pick.

Yeah!!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They are also bringing back Bootsy Collins to play at half time since his MNF show got canceled.

They are allowed to wear an alternate uniform once in the post season (not including Super Bowl) do they bring back the White Tigers?

Reply/Quote
Little hype video I just ran into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H48GZCf8BS0
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:17 PM)pally Wrote: They are also bringing back Bootsy Collins to play at half time since his MNF show got canceled.  

They are allowed to wear an alternate uniform once in the post season (not including Super Bowl) do they bring back the White Tigers?

Personally, I would like to save them for the Super Bowl, but there's always the chance we don't get that far. Maybe save them for the Bills game?
Reply/Quote
Sweet! Although I would have loved to see them have Chad do it again to troll Goodell about the coin toss some more LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Personally, I would like to save them for the Super Bowl, but there's always the chance we don't get that far. Maybe save them for the Bills game?

except we can't wear them for the Super Bowl.  No alternates allowed without special permission which the NFL has only given once

Reply/Quote
They are wearing the black jerseys, white pants with orange stripes, and orange socks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 01:17 PM)pally Wrote: They are also bringing back Bootsy Collins to play at half time since his MNF show got canceled.  

I saw Drew Garrison tweet that someone sent him the rules which stated no alternates in post season. Not sure of the validity but its out there.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 07:37 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I saw Drew Garrison tweet that someone sent him the rules which stated no alternates in post season. Not sure of the validity but its out there.
Well I guess it doesn't matter now.

This uniform combo is bad. They've worn it twice at the Super Bowl and game 1 against the Steelers

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 07:44 PM)pally Wrote: Well I guess it doesn't matter now.

This uniform combo is bad.  They've worn it twice at the Super Bowl and game 1 against the Steelers

Why would they even consider that bad mojo?!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 08:04 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Why would they even consider that bad mojo?!

Just another item to cross off the list where they're changing the narrative when they win big in the playoffs with it  Cool
Reply/Quote
It’s the combo they ended the 31 year drought in. I don’t think they consider it bad mojo at all.

Reply/Quote

That's great.  I really wish he could have finished his career with the Bengals.  He was pretty saucy when he left to chase a big money contract, but he's been open about the fact that those numbers are not always what they appear and discovering that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.
Reply/Quote

Love it.  He should be pretty fired up.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 07:37 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I saw Drew Garrison tweet that someone sent him the rules which stated no alternates in post season. Not sure of the validity but its out there.

Why, is that a RULE? The Bengals should just come out in the all whites for the Super Bowl, and when the ref says something Zac should tell them, "Well, we thought about that, but we flipped a coin and the white tiger won."  What's the league going to do at that point, make them forfeit the Super Bowl? Doubtful.
Reply/Quote