Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ruler of the Jungle
(11-02-2022, 05:29 PM)jason Wrote: 10 other guys managed to not react to Porter... Those 10 other guys also haven't gotten into a fistfight in an airport recently either. Porter played that fool like a piano.

This is a rotten ass choice for the lil Ruler thing...

Well one of those ten is already out of the league for his inability to play within the rules, and the others never showed much fire anyway. Yes, Porter did that on purpose and Pacman fell for it, but that doesn't swing where I place the blame, which is squarely on the ref.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 02:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well one of those ten is already out of the league for his inability to play within the rules, and the others never showed much fire anyway. Yes, Porter did that on purpose and Pacman fell for it, but that doesn't swing where I place the blame, which is squarely on the ref.

Pretty sure all of em are outta the league now, but your point is taken... Sorta. Just glad we've stepped away from the "talented but troubled" types. They cost us that game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Good pick and why not? Dude was very entertaining and played with passion. Sometimes a little too much but still, he was good. Great thing what he's doing with Henry's son too. Plus, he hates the stoolers and that alone in my book deserves an invitation to be Ruler of the Jungle.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote