Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run the ball hue.
With the brownies rush defense struggling, I'd love to see a heavy dose of hill and gio. I think you give the ball to hill 25 times this game, wear out their defense, then take a shot on their second string secondary.

If we don't give up on the run, I think we cruise to 8-0
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:03 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: With the brownies rush defense struggling, I'd love to see a heavy dose of hill and gio. I think you give the ball to hill 25 times this game, wear out their defense, then take a shot on their second string secondary.

I agree work out the kinks. Keep in mind we will be without Andre.

But they have no secondary playing either
Reply/Quote
This. We rushed 23 times against the steelers and dropped back 41 times. I'd like to see that stat flipped against the browns.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
Don't listen to the fans Hue. Take what the D gives you, then make adjustments. Do what it takes to get the W.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: Don't listen to the fans Hue. Take what the D gives you, then make adjustments. Do what it takes to get the W.

How about thy just walk out and punch them in the mouth

Maybe give the D nothing and dictate the game?
Reply/Quote
smash mouth football baby
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:44 PM)magikod Wrote: smash mouth football baby

AFCN football.  Oh, wait, that's a myth.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think we should run the ball more as well but given the fact we are undefeated and our offense has been pretty good; who am I to judge?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: Don't listen to the fans Hue. Take what the D gives you, then make adjustments. Do what it takes to get the W.

I agree with this.  Personally, I wouldn't mind if the Browns played that make Andy Dalton beat you defense.  So far, that defensive scheme is 0-7.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I just think with a heavy dose of hill that when Andy does take his shots they'll be open, more so with this rag tag secondary the stains are working with. Would like to see and around 30 attempts
Reply/Quote
I don't care if we pass it 70 damn times and don't run once, if we are 8-0 at the end i will be happy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would love to see Dalton go 13/14 with 3 TDs in the first quarter and then Gio and Hill set some kind of RB duo rushing record
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 12:35 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I would love to see Dalton go 13/14 with 3 TDs in the first quarter and then Gio and Hill set some kind of RB duo rushing record

4 punt returns and 2 or 3 kick off returns work for me... Get it done anyway you can.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Rep.

We have one of the passing games in the league and the Brown secondary is decimated by injuries.  No need to run the ball every play for no reason at all.

Of course if running the ball is more effective then that is what we should do.  But it is silly to just run the ball because some fans want to see us run the ball.

Bengals are already #6 in the league in rush attempts per game ans #21 in pass attempts per game.  We run the ball plenty.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:37 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: How about thy just walk out and punch them in the mouth

Maybe give the D nothing and dictate the game?

yeah but the penalty flags and fines for do so might drawl to much attention...

Just open up run to gio

then BOMB to jones or green or eifert who should all be wide open based on who the browns are putting on the field.

But then the next series run run run to keep the defense fresh.
Reply/Quote

Im Hue... And I'll listen to whomever I want to. I think ill run about 20 read option plays tonight.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 02:04 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Im Hue... And I'll listen to whomever I want to. I think ill run about 20 read option plays tonight.

heck guys Manziel might throw more TDs for the Bengals than Dalton does tonight.
Reply/Quote
Respectfully disagree for two reasons:

1. The Browneyes' secondary is hurt. That means...

2. ...here's a great opportunity for one Mister Andrew Dalton to exorcise his primetime boogeyman.

I'd like to see Hue throw the kitchen sink at 'em and THEN run out the clock.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:03 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: With the brownies rush defense struggling, I'd love to see a heavy dose of hill and gio. I think you give the ball to hill 25 times this game, wear out their defense, then take a shot on their second string secondary.

This definately has to be the gameplan.

Run the ball and set up PA. No Haden, Green should beat them deep a few times. Same for MLJ.
Reply/Quote
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Running-the-rush-numbers/c5cd895f-ab59-407a-8a74-848197222ecd

But Jackson is preaching patience as well as winning.

“I know everyone wants to run the ball more,” Jackson said. “My job is to win. I’m not trying to make anybody happy . . . When they say "W", that’s all I care about."
Reply/Quote