Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run the ball hue.
(11-04-2015, 11:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: Don't listen to the fans Hue. Take what the D gives you, then make adjustments. Do what it takes to get the W.

Exactly.  The team is 7-0, Dalton is in legitimate conversation for the league MVP, the Browns' secondary is decimated.  Whatever Hue has been doing, he should continue... obviously it is working.
Reply/Quote
we should leave the ball running to the young guys just let hue call the plays.
Reply/Quote
Mix it up and keep them off balance.

That is all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: Don't listen to the fans Hue. Take what the D gives you, then make adjustments. Do what it takes to get the W.

[Image: b4eaddcc37270015f2e82db50e03c8812ac6cef1...8d6345.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The 2015 Browns are dead last in rushing yards allowed per game.
I think you all know what that means...

We're going to have about 8 total running plays.
And because it's the Browns, we'll still win the game by a bunch and this won't be talked about.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Running-the-rush-numbers/c5cd895f-ab59-407a-8a74-848197222ecd

But Jackson is preaching patience as well as winning.

“I know everyone wants to run the ball more,” Jackson said. “My job is to win. I’m not trying to make anybody happy . . . When they say "W", that’s all I care about."

If it ain't broke...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote