Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Running Backs
(12-04-2019, 07:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Mixon has 4 games to gain 321 yards, to pass Hill's 3 year total.  If he has one dominant game, where he busts for 150+, I think he surpasses Hill's total.  

The real difference is that Mixon hasn't had the blocking, in order to allow him to reach the 2nd level of defenders at full speed, and then be able to run over or run past defenders from the secondary.

Mixon is also just 14 yards behind Hill in total yards (rush+receive).

The point, though, is that all three have around the same production over their first 3 years.
Jeremy Hill only played 1 game after leaving the Bengals.

So the point, as others are making, don't pay RBs. Just get a few and deploy them in an timeshare.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 03:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Mixon is also just 14 yards behind Hill in total yards (rush+receive).

The point, though, is that all three have around the same production over their first 3 years.
Jeremy Hill only played 1 game after leaving the Bengals.

So the point, as others are making, don't pay RBs. Just get a few and deploy them in an timeshare.

I see your point, and agree for the most part.  However, us fantasy owners love us a true feature back that is durable and can do it all.   Cool

So, if you do happen to get hold of a feature back that can handle 300 touches per year, and maintain his health and productivity, he absolutely deserves to be paid.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote