Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Backs To Start This Week? HELP!!
Ok, so I have Hill and Ingram as my two starters, but then, on my bench, I have Karlos Williams, Chris Johnson, and Matt Jones (I got Williams and CJ off waivers this week, which how that happened I'll never know because I was ninth in waiver priority).

It looks like Williams is set to go off this week with McCoy not playing, and he scored in each game even when McCoy was playing, so do I start him over Hill or make room in my flex?

RB Ingram- been consistent with 15 points a game on average, which I'll take that, and not to mention the Cowboys give up lots of points to backs.
RB Hill- will he start getting majority of the carries again and not from shotgun? That 2.5 points last week really busted my balls. KC also has a strong rush D, but do I really bench my #1 pick?
WR Antonio Brown- (I think Vick will look to him a lot, not to mention I think Vick will pull out his signature deep bomb a few times, which one of those alone would make Brown worth the start, plus, how do you bench Brown?).
WR Emmanuel Sanders- will Peyton's 90-year-old arm hold up for another week?
Flex Keenan Allen- he's been a stud so far, but he has Joe Haden on him this week.

I feel like Williams is a must-play, especially with McCoy out, so where do I put him? Flex over Allen? Do I ride Hill til he starts producing again?
Reply/Quote
I've got Hill on my fantasy team. He has been a disappointment. I would sit him and play Williams this week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 02:23 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I've got Hill on my fantasy team. He has been a disappointment. I would sit him and play Williams this week.

Marvin says that Hill will start getting carries again, and he said that last week, but we went from the gun last week, which isn't Hill's strength.  

I don't trust Allen against Haden on him this week, and I feel like Hill will break-out if I sit him.
Reply/Quote
I would sit Hill, against KC our best best is to roll with Bernard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So I'd need to bench him, move Williams from flex to RB, and then start another RB/WR/TE in the flex, but who do I put in?!

-CJ2k
-Matt Jones
-Jordan Reed
-Keenan Allen
-James Jones
-Marvin Jones

Does Chris Johnson look like my best bet?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 09:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So I'd need to bench him, move Williams from flex to RB, and then start another RB/WR/TE in the flex, but who do I put in?!

-CJ2k
-Matt Jones
-Jordan Reed
-Keenan Allen
-James Jones
-Marvin Jones

Does Chris Johnson look like my best bet?

I'm actually thinking either Jordan Reed or Marvin.

Marvin's scored in like 5 of his past 7, plus KC has a banged up secondary.
Reply/Quote
I would play Marvin Jones.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 09:13 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I would play Marvin Jones.

Currently benched Hill and put James Jones in, but you think I should go Marvin?  I do think Hue and Andy both realized they can start going to him more and that he can be a deep threat.  

Teams selling out to stop AJ, Eifert, Gio/Jeremy should give him chances to slip deep and even catch normal passes.
Reply/Quote