Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Game, Where Ya At?
Another week with a lack of a run game.

Is it the offensive lines fault? Is it the RB's? Is it situational football, and we were behind the 8-ball the whole game?

With a rb tandem of gio and Hill and a line like we have, WTH is really the problem. This is a weekend to complain and I'm on it. Where the hell is the running game?
Reply/Quote
"Call me again when we go against the 31st ranked defense so I can give you false hopes I am back to 2nd half 2014 form." - Jeremy Hill (probably)

"I'm still getting less carries than this bum?" - Giovani Bernard (probably)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
being down the whole game I believe ! but they should of tried to get running game goin and controlled the clock when AJ came in
Reply/Quote
My two biggest disappointments from the game:

1) Abandoning the run as soon as we were down 10 - 0. We should have been able to lean on it after losing Dalton, it would have kept the Steelers O off the field.

2) Not being able to stop the Steelers on 3rd down. The middle of our D has been extremely open for receivers for a few weeks now, since Pacman got hurt.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:09 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Another week with a lack of a run game.

Is it the offensive lines fault? Is it the RB's? Is it situational football, and we were behind the 8-ball the whole game?

With a rb tandem of gio and Hill and a line like we have, WTH is really the problem. This is a weekend to complain and I'm on it. Where the hell is the running game?

Both Gio and Hill need better blocking to succeed. Either we lack the talent or the coaching to develop and execute a consistent running game, and I don't think it's Gio or Hill holding us back.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Gio is a better back than Hill, when both are healthy. Regardless of offensive line.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:02 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Both Gio and Hill need better blocking to succeed. Either we lack the talent or the coaching to develop and execute a consistent running game, and I don't think it's Gio or Hill holding us back.

Gio had 6 carries for 40 yards. The blocking is obviously there. Hill just isn't good this year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote