Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running slow
Forum is running super slow for me...is it for anyone else??
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 09:28 AM)magikod Wrote: Forum is running super slow for me...is it for anyone else??

Yes it is for me too.  Just started this morning.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 09:33 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yes it is for me too.  Just started this morning.

Yeah same here. 

Just making sure it wasn't just me.
Reply/Quote
Now it seems to be running fine. Weird...maybe to many people on at once make the website run a bit slow? Not sure...
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 09:43 AM)magikod Wrote: Now it seems to be running fine. Weird...maybe to many people on at once make the website run a bit slow? Not sure...

lol  It's running fine for me now as well.  
Reply/Quote
12:50PM, Monday. 133 users online and it's running very slow for me.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 01:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 12:50PM, Monday. 133 users online and it's running very slow for me.

12:55PM, Monday. 136 users online and now it's running fine again.  Smirk

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Not me as it is usually good for me!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 01:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 12:55PM, Monday. 136 users online and now it's running fine again.  Smirk

Weird, seems the site just slows down randomly, I figured it would just lag if say 100+ users are posting or something. 
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 05:35 PM)magikod Wrote: Weird, seems the site just slows down randomly, I figured it would just lag if say 100+ users are posting or something. 

That's what i was keeping an eye out for but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Reply/Quote
Well, it's still doing it periodically to me too. Nothing real major though, I can live with it.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 06:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, it's still doing it periodically to me too.  Nothing real major though, I can live with it.

Yup.

Reply/Quote
This site runs slow for me rather often...with it sometimes taking so long that it times out. I figured it was due to the traffic. Any solution to this problem?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 04:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This site runs slow for me rather often...with it sometimes taking so long that it times out.  I figured it was due to the traffic.  Any solution to this problem?

I frequently experience this slowing down, as well.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2015, 04:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This site runs slow for me rather often...with it sometimes taking so long that it times out.  I figured it was due to the traffic.  Any solution to this problem?

(06-28-2015, 05:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I frequently experience this slowing down, as well.

Yep. Off and on. One thing i noticed--i access the site on 5 to 6 different devices--my desktop at home is the only one that i rarely have an issue with. By rarely, i mean raaaaarely.

Reply/Quote
It'll run fine for me but then randomly a page will take an extra 5 or 10 seconds to load. Nothing too bad.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 09:28 AM)magikod Wrote: Forum is running super slow for me...is it for anyone else??

You have to leave the BOTD thread sometime.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Seems to be loading very slowly.
Reply/Quote
Suddenly today it quit running slow. Go figure.
Reply/Quote
It runs slow for me at times, but very briefly. Think it's just traffic at that particular moment
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote