Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russel Bodine vs Dontari Poe
This Chiefs defense could give us problems if Poe dominates Bodine. (Which he should be able to)

I still do not believe in Bodine. And yes, I yam well aware of his great play in week 1 and week 2

we could see a lot of successful stunts and blitzes from Kansas City's talented front 7

The whole o-line will have to play damn near flawless, and Andy is going to have to get rid of the ball rather quickly

Do I think we still win this game?

Is Cincy the more talented team?

Will our wide-outs dominate KC's secondary?

Are we in the Jungle?

Yes
Reply/Quote
Poe pretty much dominates every center in the NFL when healthy, but he is returning from back surgery that kept him out of all of training camp.

Anyone know how he has been playing this year? I watched some of the Chiefs Broncos game, but I did not really concentrate on him.

Considering the Chiefs have the 24th ranked defense in the league i doubt he is back to dominating like he did before.
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.M71a50efd0b6f3745c09b6bf30cf8d...=239&h=180]
Reply/Quote
Bodine really struggled against Williams. Hopefully it isn't a set back.

I was wrong about Poe. Thought he was the typical workout warrior overdrafted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Your yes thing got corny real fast man
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 02:13 PM)Element Wrote: Your yes thing got corny real fast man

I may have overused it on this post, yes
Reply/Quote
Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

If I could ever figure out how to post pictures, you'd probably understand what I'm saying here.  Cry
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 01:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Poe pretty much dominates every center in the NFL when healthy, but he is returning from back surgery that kept him out of all of training camp.

Anyone know how he has been playing this year?  I watched some of the Chiefs Broncos game, but I did not really concentrate on him.

Considering the Chiefs have the 24th ranked defense in the league i doubt he is back to dominating like he did before.

Poe has been having a down year but the Cheifs were getting killed in the secondary. The rookie Marcus Peters has played lights out but Gaines and Fleming have been getting torched. With Sean Smith coming back from suspension though they are going to have a pretty good duo at 1&2 CB.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 01:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Poe pretty much dominates every center in the NFL when healthy, but he is returning from back surgery that kept him out of all of training camp.

Anyone know how he has been playing this year?  I watched some of the Chiefs Broncos game, but I did not really concentrate on him.

If anyone is keeping track with PFF, he's -3.1 on the year, with the worst grade on the dline and with the second most snaps (123). 2 of his 5 tackles (3 solo) are stops (TFL or failed conversion).

To put it in perspective, Peko has 104 snaps and has a -0.1 grade on the year, with all 3 of his tackles (all solo) going for stops.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 03:02 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: If anyone is keeping track with PFF, he's -3.1 on the year, with the worst grade on the dline and with the second most snaps (123). 2 of his 5 tackles (3 solo) are stops (TFL or failed conversion).

To put it in perspective, Peko has 104 snaps and has a -0.1 grade on the year, with all 3 of his tackles (all solo) going for stops.

Poe is also playing with a bad back. 
Reply/Quote
Stop. Hammer time.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 03:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Poe has been having a down year but the Cheifs were getting killed in the secondary. The rookie Marcus Peters has played lights out but Gaines and Fleming have been getting torched. With Sean Smith coming back from suspension though they are going to have a pretty good duo at 1&2 CB.

I don't know how Sean Smith is going to look like this year but i thought he looked very good last season.
Reply/Quote
I mean, he provided zero substance but really, the ban hammer?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 05:00 PM)Stormborn Wrote: I mean, he provided zero substance but really, the ban hammer?

Considering the stuff others post....maybe he did something else 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 04:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't know how Sean Smith is going to look like this year but i thought he looked very good last season.

He looked pretty good against AJ the last time we played Miami...
Reply/Quote
I think this is one of those games where we need to just go out and punch them in the mouth. We can "cute" it up offensively all you want but dominating in the trenches and wearing a tam down to the point of giving up might be the way to go
Reply/Quote
I honestly don't think we will dominate KC. Regardless of the Poe/Bodine match-up.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote