Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Wilson trade
Not going to happen anyways. His wife wants to live NYC and said that would be only place they would consider...... Giants?
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 04:34 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Would you trade Andy Dalton a first and a third for Russell Wilson?

hahahaha no
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 09:31 PM)jason Wrote: Is he a 1st and a 3rd round pick tier above Dalton? I personally don't think he is.

not just that but we are trading Dalton a 1st and a 3rd...  That's way to much at most maybe send a 2nd to seattle.    And then trade Dalton to someone else. 

but the value as the OP state is not their hes overpaying by a ton
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 05:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Wilson has played in the league for 7 years and has had a QBR of 100+ in 4 of them. He's had a rating of 92+ every single year.
Dalton has only had 1 year above 100 and 1 other year above 90.
On top of that, Wilson has had less offensive talent to work with.
Wilson is a tier above Dalton.

Yes and Wilson has much better pocket awareness.

Wilson is a very good NFL QB. One of my faves to watch.

Nothing against Dalton but he just doesn't have Wilson's pocket awareness and ability to make something out of nothing like Wilson does. Never would of thought it from watching him at Wisconsin but he has grown into something pretty special in Seattle. Would trade Dalton for Wilson straight up and i am a Dalton supporter.
Reply/Quote
Seattle wouldn’t do it they’re going to pay the man he’s a super bowl champion idc if they leaned heavily on the run game and great defense Wilson is a top QB in the NFL
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2019, 07:49 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Seattle wouldn’t do it they’re going to pay the man he’s a super bowl champion idc if they leaned heavily on the run game and great defense Wilson is a top QB in the NFL

Agreed.

I think they could start negotiations at two first round picks for Wilson. There is no way that a first, Dalton, and a third would be the top offer for his services.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2019, 10:43 PM)HuDey Wrote: Agreed.

I think they could start negotiations at two first round picks for Wilson. There is no way that a first, Dalton, and a third would be the top offer for his services.

A solid starting QB(on a cheap Contract), solid top 15 pick, and an additional top 100 pick is a good get. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2019, 02:17 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Not going to happen anyways. His wife wants to live NYC and said that would be only place they would consider...... Giants?

Another reason I'm not excited at the prospect of trading for Russell Wilson.... His wife wears the pants in that arrangement.

In top of that, he's a phoney.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 09:31 PM)jason Wrote: Is he a 1st and a 3rd round pick tier above Dalton? I personally don't think he is.

(02-21-2019, 12:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, I wouldn't do it. The swap plus a 1st and 3rd  and the extra $9Mil in cap space is too much.

Gimme Andy the 1st 3rd and a FA to rent for about $9 Mil

What these guys said. Plus I believe Dalton was hindered by an old school defense-minded HC, while Wilson had Pete Carroll and some of the league's best coordinators. Not sure Wilson (with coaching equal) is enough of an upgrade to justify losing Dalton, a 1st, a 3rd + $9 million in cap space.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Wilsons' experience in playoffs and SBs is invaluable.

If it takes Dalton and a 2020 first rounder, then so be it.

But Dalton and a first and third rounder, NO.
Reply/Quote
No. That is giving up too much, plus, I still want to see what Taylor's new system can do for Dalton. Trade vetoed.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Are you kidding me? Russell Wilson is 0-2 head to head against Andy Dalton!
Reply/Quote