Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview clips with Callahan, Turner and Casey
Video 

Reply/Quote
Getting all excited and watching Bengals combine hype videos I played a drinking game and took a shot every time James Casey said "ya know"... 

Ended up in the hospital.. Don't play around ya know.  
Reply/Quote
Feel like ZT got a hidden gem in Callahan. He has a good amount of experience working with Peyton (granted, they were only his last couple years) and some solid QBs in Carr and Stafford. even though he won't be the play caller I think he'll present some good ideas and he certainly seems to be that open-minded coach and communicator that ZT looked for in all of his coaches. Brought up FA a few times too and how talented Mixon is. He would've had to saw Redmond and Hart killing a lot of plays so maybe he'll push for a RG or RT signing so he can help the offense fulfill its potential?
Reply/Quote
They all sound like logical, competent, and articulate people who are excited for the chance to do quality work.  That's a good sign.  
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 03:28 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: They all sound like logical, competent, and articulate people who are excited for the chance to do quality work.  That's a good sign.  

Yeah, there's also a good interview with Lou at Bengals.com as well. The more I hear of him, the more I like him. He seems like the type of personality that the players will gravitate to as well. Of course, that doesn't mean he'll be a good DC, but he's one of those guys that you can't help but to root for.

(03-02-2019, 11:26 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Getting all excited and watching Bengals combine hype videos I played a drinking game and took a shot every time James Casey said "ya know"... 

Ended up in the hospital.. Don't play around ya know.  

LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 05:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Holy Shit Ya Know! Seriously though I'm most excited about Turner. I get why some don't like the hire with his past but he has the toughness this line has been lacking. Hope it rubs off on them. No more graceful gentle Giant P. Alexander style of playing, it's time to smash some freakin skulls. Oh almost forgot, Ya Know!

Our slogan for this year should officially be.. JUST WIN YA KNOW!
Reply/Quote