Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian U.N. envoy dies in NY
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russias-un-envoy-churkin-dies-suddenly-in-new-york/ar-AAn8K0n?li=BBnb7Kz
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
He was just about to release a video of Putin and Trump discussing how they were going to release Hillary's emails. Let's add murder to the list of impeachable offenses.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I'm blaming Obama! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-20-2017, 04:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm blaming Obama! 

Who will then blame Bush.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-20-2017, 05:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who will then blame Bush.

Oh.......then I'm changing my mind and blaming Bush! 

HW or W? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-20-2017, 05:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Oh.......then I'm changing my mind and blaming Bush! 

HW or W? 

W.  Definitely W.  It's the transitive property.  If Trump blames Obama and Obama blames Bush, then Trump blames Bush.