Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian collusion hoax update.
(09-20-2018, 10:10 AM)Vlad Wrote: That is incorrect.

I do not share the views of white supremacists or neo-nazis.

Those vile leftists sub humans share the same views as their better behaving liberal counterparts.

Yes, even that bloodied up woman who menstruated all over herself in protest during the Kavanaugh hearings....she shares your views.
She's on your side.

There are very good people...on both sides...we've been told.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-20-2018, 10:10 AM)Vlad Wrote: That is incorrect.

I do not share the views of white supremacists or neo-nazis.

Those vile leftists sub humans share the same views as their better behaving liberal counterparts.

Yes, even that bloodied up woman who menstruated all over herself in protest during the Kavanaugh hearings....she shares your views.
She's on your side.

This is as disgusting as it is logically flawed. Deeply, deeply flawed.

You don't want to be affiliated with white supremacists, Neo-Nazis (and rightfully so), yet you throw everyone on the "vile and evil" left side into the same pot. You don't see a fallacy with that?

Still, I appreciate your answering.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-18-2018, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Trump administration imposed sanctions against Russia for doing it.

So you think Trump is in on the hoax?

Hey, Vlad.  I think you missed this post.
(09-20-2018, 02:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hey, Vlad.  I think you missed this post.

No doubt, I hate it when folks refuse to answer questions around here.

But being as you are in need of an answer and I like to provide answers. There is no proof that Russia influenced the election. There have been sanctions imposed for meddling.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-18-2018, 11:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: Wonder why these stories not all over the democrat run MSM?

The rats are gonna get flushed out!

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

Lisa Page testified before congress. No evidence of collusion.
Mueller appointed to head a special council without evidence of collusion or wrongdoing....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/16/lisa-page-testimony-collusion-still-unproven-by-time-muellers-special-counsel-appointment.html

Trump to declassify Russian investigation docs.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/18/trump-to-declassify-insurance-policy-in-strzok-page-text-nunes-says.html

Classic example of what a complete ***** clown show Trump is trying to run.

Check out the latest news on this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-delays-release-of-russia-probe-documents/ar-AAArhlj?ocid=spartanntp

U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said documents from the federal Russia probe would not immediately be released, just days after he ordered them to be made public, citing concerns by the U.S. Justice Department that doing so could harm the investigation.

Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, welcomed Trump's remarks.

"Thankfully it seems that saner minds have prevailed, at least for the time being. This underscores why the President should be relying on the expertise and advice of intelligence and law enforcement professionals, not cable news hosts," Warner told Reuters via email.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
(09-20-2018, 08:11 AM)Vlad Wrote: It would save unnecessary posting if you would read what was actually typed. I was not defining the MSM.

The liberal run MSM which includes both print and TV, have misled, ignored, and lied, and have been justly criticized for it.

My post was strictly about SUPPRESSING information, nothing else... that 57% of Americans come home turn on the TV and not hear that Hispanics and Blacks have been doing well under Trump, or reporting on the corruption that has been exposed on the left throughout this Russian debacle.

You should follow your own advice there and read how I pointed out that three of the links were for television media sources.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR