Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian doctor kills patient with fists
(01-12-2016, 12:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  Old Lucy knows how those savages are.  He just doesn't like it if they are a certain shade or from a certain country.   Smirk

I just love that you actually search for any anti Russians news to post here as if it somehow bothers me.
(01-12-2016, 01:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I just love that you actually search for any anti Russians news to post here as if it somehow bothers me.

No need to search...comes up in a regular news feed.
Stuff like this must happen a lot.

And here you are DEFENDING a savage like this.  tsk tsk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-12-2016, 08:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: No need to search...comes up in a regular news feed.
Stuff like this must happen a lot.

And here you are DEFENDING a savage like this.  tsk tsk

Lol where did I defend any of this?  

And you forgot they aren't savage since they are white .... According to you.  
(01-12-2016, 05:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol where did I defend any of this?

Mellow

(01-10-2016, 10:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't recommend any refugees go there .... We see what happens when you attempt to fondle women.

(01-11-2016, 12:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A grope can be a fondle

(01-11-2016, 11:24 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Video shows a woman pointing the guy out to the doctor.   Before the beat down.

(01-11-2016, 11:52 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Putting aside that Obviously the guy went overboard

he did what a man should do....  Protect women  

Unless you are saying that protecting women is not important?

(01-12-2016, 05:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And you forgot they aren't savage since they are white .... According to you.

No sir...YOU are the one who said "savages" only come from countries with brown people. Not "civilized" places like Russia.

Rock On
(01-12-2016, 06:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

No sir...YOU are the one who said "savages" only come from countries with brown people.  Not "civilized" places like Russia.

Rock On

All this video shows is that groping women isn't acceptable in public and will be dealt with accordingly.  

Fred questioned whether it was a woman... Video showed clearly it's a woman.   And we know it's not a transmission because they throw you in jail for that.    

I also said the guys reaction was clearly over the top.    I am sure their authorities will handle this matter...   If there is one thing I am certain of over there .... Punishments for crimes will be swiftly carried out in that country.    

Never said savages were one color or the other.... You just assumed based on where I wanted to limit immigration from for 10 years.

If you are gonna try and use savages on me... Stay consistent at least for the love of Pete Ninja
(01-12-2016, 06:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  for the love of Pete  Ninja

How did this topic get to Peter-lovers ?
Ninja
(01-12-2016, 06:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All this video shows is that groping women isn't acceptable in public and will be dealt with accordingly.  

Fred questioned whether it was a woman... Video showed clearly it's a woman.   And we know it's not a transmission because they throw you in jail for that.    

I also said the guys reaction was clearly over the top.    I am sure their authorities will handle this matter...   If there is one thing I am certain of over there .... Punishments for crimes will be swiftly carried out in that country.    

Never said savages were one color or the other.... You just assumed based on where I wanted to limit immigration from for 10 years.  

If you are gonna try and use savages on me... Stay consistent at least for the love of Pete  Ninja

Fred asked where the video showed a woman being groped.  It doesn't.  You assumed.

You then proceeded to defend the murderer by providing lots of reasons why he was right to punch a man to death.

And when you say savages only come from countries with brown people...that is racist.

So if you are going to STILL try and pretend you are not a racist you're going to have to try harder when its pointed out that your Russian buddies are too.

Rock On
(01-12-2016, 08:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Fred asked where the video showed a woman being groped.  It doesn't.  You assumed.

You then proceeded to defend the murderer by providing lots of reasons why he was right to punch a man to death.

And when you say savages only come from countries with brown people...that is racist.

So if you are going to STILL try and pretend you are not a racist you're going to have to try harder when its pointed out that your Russian buddies are too.

Rock On

Haha racist .... What does that even mean anymore.... Seriously you guys have made that word irrelevant.

And yes I would much rather deal with Russians than middle easterners. It would be a lot easier to assimilate them into our culture given how close we are with them culturally. Would probably do us both some good to be honest.
(01-12-2016, 09:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha racist ....  What does that even mean anymore....    Seriously you guys have made that word irrelevant.    

And yes I would much rather deal with Russians than middle easterners.     It would be a lot easier to assimilate them into our culture given how close we are with them culturally.    Would probably do us both some good to be honest.

Assimilation is a lot easier when you force a pre-nup on them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-12-2016, 09:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Assimilation is a lot easier when you for a pre-nup on them.

Ah the obligatory foreign wife insult.
(01-11-2016, 11:24 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Video shows a woman pointing the guy out to the doctor.   Before the beat down.

Did not know that was the victim.
(01-12-2016, 06:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  Punishments for crimes will be swiftly carried out in that country.    

No it isn't.  Organized crime is rampant in Russia.  And they don't have room in jails for criminals because they are full of political prisoners.