Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Finley "Looks Bad"
(06-06-2019, 03:41 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Apparently you did not pick up on the complete sarcasm that the post was dripping with.

Maybe you didn't pick up on the complete sarcasm that his post was dripping with?

I can't decide.
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried; Dolegala will be a stud backup.

I feel if Finley can never put it together on the field, he will become a very young (and good) coach. Mark my words.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 10:01 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: might not doesn't mean wont....  its early.

And also we need more than 2 QBs for Training camp.

Well being on the roster during training camp and making the 53 man roster are two different things. I expected more from this guy.

But it is early, obviously.

Reply/Quote
Does Finley have a DUI, that is a big improvent from last season at least. ha!
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 03:41 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Apparently you did not pick up on the complete sarcasm that the post was dripping with.

I don't think he's the one with a broken sarcasm detector. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 04:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think he's the one with a broken sarcasm detector. 

These things sound really cool. Where can I get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 02:48 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Matt Moore retired.

Lots of QBs unretire when they get an offer, so it's plausible.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 04:59 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: These things sound really cool.  Where can I get one?

Amazon. But they're buggy as hell. And they break easily...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Finley looks bad and Ross plus our LB's look good...lets just wait this out folks
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Let em play preseason. Then decide.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Maybe it's those new unstylish pink facial tattoos some players are getting these days..
[Image: findley.png]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Sarcasm???? 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 04:59 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: These things sound really cool.  Where can I get one?

Sharper image and Brookstone. Same aisle as the Gaydars. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote

You can get refurbished ones for cheap on Craigslist from some dude named Harry Balzonya. Don't tell him Shake sent ya though. I still owe the guy $20 bucks.

The good ones are only sold on the dark web.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Canned sarcasm goes great with ham over mashed potatoes.. Available in your grocers freezer..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 03:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if finley doesn't make it we still have driskel.

And apparently the other rookie in camp has looked stellar.

Yeah he sounds really interesting - has a cannon on his shoulder, and could definitely see over the line.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 12:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You can get refurbished ones for cheap on Craigslist from some dude named Harry Balzonya. Don't tell him Shake sent ya though. I still owe the guy $20 bucks.

The good ones are only sold on the dark web.

Good, I think my wife knows him
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 03:30 PM)3wt Wrote: Yeah he sounds really interesting - has a cannon on his shoulder

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
You know..That's exactly what every team needs..A guy with a cannon on his shoulder to fire exploding shells are receivers..  That's a great way of weeding out the lousy receivers.. 

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 07:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know..That's exactly what every team needs..A guy with a cannon on his shoulder to fire exploding shells are receivers..  That's a great way of weeding out the lousy receivers.. 

Except if you fire at the receivers that are open, you end up weeding out the good ones. If you hit the one who's covered, you weed out your good DBs.

Decisions decisions.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote