Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Finley gets second chance to find that "Steeler Magic"
Last year Finley had by far the best start of his career against the Steelers. Here are his career numbers

Passer rating v Steelers.............84.1
Passer rating v all other teams....44.6

Now with Allen out of practice all week Finley is going to get another shot at the Steelers.

Maybe Finley is the "Steeler Killer" we have been searching for forever. We will find out tonight.
Reply/Quote
My fantasy team is pushing for the finals.
I have Steelers DST, opponent has Roethlisberger and Ebron.

So for my sake, I hope it's a low-scoring game on both ends.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I foresee 2 fumbles and a pick. Dude is in for a rough day.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 07:48 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I foresee 2 fumbles and a pick. Dude is in for a rough day.
im going to go put on a limb and predict.....Finley makes it out of the game with no major injuries, withstands 6 sacks, throws less than 3 picks and more than 100 yd  but less than 125.
and ZT comes out and says what a great ball game he played and a play here and a play there we would have won it....bla bla bla
 at this stage lets not F up the draft position....Sewell looks like a once in a decade prospect right now.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 07:48 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I foresee 2 fumbles and a pick. Dude is in for a rough day.

Finley has been sacked 18 times in just 108 pass attempts.  That is once every 5.9 attempts.  We thought Burrow was getting killed, but he was sacked less than half as often as Finley (once every 12.6 attempts).  The starting getting sacked the most often in the league (Wentz once every 8.7) is still WAY behind Finley's rate 

And did I mention that the Steelers defense leads the NFL in "Sacks, "Hurries", "Pressures", and "QB Knock Downs"?

Who is Finley's back up?  I have a feeling we might see him play tonight.
Reply/Quote
https://giphy.com/gifs/jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-ToMjGpKniGqRNLGBrhu
Reply/Quote
We may just win by default when the squeelers all die from laughing too hard.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 06:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: My fantasy team is pushing for the finals.
I have Steelers DST, opponent has Roethlisberger and Ebron.

So for my sake, I hope it's a low-scoring game on both ends.

I’ve got the finals locked up without my wideouts playing yet. I might win this year! I’ve had plenty of second place finishes over the years.. This ones especially sweet because it’s the first time doing a league at work.

I picked up Montgomery after someone dropped him when he got injured; he’s been lights out the past 4 weeks. Also picked up David Johnson this week for flex and he slayed. Kielce, Delvin Cook, and Rodgers have been solid. My 2nd and 4th round picks are on IR, but I’ve been making due with other people’s trash.

Long story short, I could play the Bengals receivers or Steelers receivers this week and it wouldn’t matter.

Good luck to you this week and next!

As for this game I just want this train wreck to be over already. Let’s have a complete beat down by the Steelers, Texans, and Ravens to seal Zac’s fate!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year Finley had by far the best start of his career against the Steelers.  Here are his career numbers

Now with Allen out of practice all week Finley is going to get another shot at the Steelers.

Maybe Finley is the "Steeler Killer" we have been searching for forever.  We will find out tonight.

Hahahahbahahahahahahahahahabhaahhaahabahahahhhahahahahahahahababhah
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year Finley had by far the best start of his career against the Steelers.  Here are his career numbers

Maybe Finley is the "Steeler Killer" we have been searching for forever.  We will find out tonight.

If Finley somehow manages to put together a good enough game to beat the Steelers tonight?  I will have my not yet born Grandchildren sing songs about him.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
So Finley gets injured, who's our back up then?
Reply/Quote
This is going to be horrible. I'm almost afraid to watch. Finley is too clueless out there. When he plays, he looks like a peewee QB. He stands there and picks his nose while he gets creamed. Guy shouldn't even be on the team. Finley looks like Evel Knievels kid. And if I'm right, after tonight he will too be like the father. Every bone in his body will have been broken and his only successful Grand Canyon jump will come from a fat girl at a truck stop!

Reply/Quote
I think we have a better chance kicking 70yd field goals with Fat Randy.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 09:25 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: So Finley gets injured, who's our back up then?

Well, one would be the guy in your sig!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bump

Fredtradamus

Reply/Quote
Sorry Fred you were right. Although, I was also right in the prediction thread... I think I might been the only one who said a win..
Reply/Quote
A blind dove sometimes finds a pea.
Reply/Quote

You were right about the number of fumbles, the pick and the QB having a rough day . . . but for the other team.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 09:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If Finley somehow manages to put together a good enough game to beat the Steelers tonight?  I will have my not yet born Grandchildren sing songs about him.   Ninja

Hmmm well time to start writing Finleys song
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness, this will give Finley a much needed boost in confidence. He's pretty much stunk up the field every time he walked on it. Until last night. Mentally this has to be huge for him.
Reply/Quote