Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ryan Fitzpatrick
(11-23-2020, 07:12 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Wow ad in someone doesn’t know what trade deadline means and that we would trade for Fitzpatrick when this team still needs the best talent available in the draft

Oh, now I get it.  Hey, did you see my post about a QB having sudden weiner soreness?  HA!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh, now I get it.  Hey, did you see my post about a QB having sudden weiner soreness?  HA!

Hey man, you ain’t experienced life until you’re walking down the street and suddenly your hog starts throbbing for all the wrong reasons!
Reply/Quote
Id love to have Fitzy back.. We won't win a game the rest of the season with Finley.. Its sounding like Burrow will miss all of next year too.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 06:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why would you spend draft picks in order to go maybe 4-11-1 instead of 2-13-1? You've still got a trash record either way, but you just kicked yourself from #2-#3 to probably #6 in the draft while giving up picks to do so. Trading down is supposed to give you more picks, not less.

One would be you sign a guy to also start next year.. Burrow is very unlikely ready by start of year.. im guessing best case is October..  Two you still need to improve your team.. and players are playing for roster spots.. they are not going to just bag the rest of year and if league got a hint that they were throwing games.. wow trouble. 

I don;t think it is realistic to give draft picks up either but I do think they will try to sign the best veteran out there that might be able to get a couple wins or at least help the young players improve. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Funny how there are so many smart people here. Fitz could be released on waivers and the Bengals can pick him up. I know the Dolphins played Fitz yesterday, but he is not their future. I think if the Bengals nudged Miami enough it could happen. I truly believe the owners want a competitive league and look out for each other.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 06:36 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I'm really interested in your understanding of how the NFL works??? 

Let me help you:
1. Trade deadline passed
2. Fitz literally replaced Tua yesterday as they benched Tua

So you think we are just going to storm the beach of Miami like Normandy and say "give us Fitz!?" 

Yes, let me help you. Fitz gets released on waivers and the Bengals pick him up. Wait, you already know everything.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Just shoveling away now
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 08:19 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Funny how there are so many smart people here. Fitz could be released on waivers and the Bengals can pick him up. I know the Dolphins played Fitz yesterday, but he is not their future. I think if the Bengals nudged Miami enough it could happen. I truly believe the owners want a competitive league and look out for each other.

That’s really not true
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 08:25 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Yes, let me help you. Fitz gets released on waivers and the Bengals pick him up. Wait, you already know everything.

Well I didn't know 15 year vets could go on waivers.. that's new!! 

Why stop there?! Tell KC to release Mahomes, then we can pick him up two and have a dynamic 1-2 punch. Lol

On a serious note, Fitz isn't getting released. They literally just used him yesterday and have 0 to gain by letting him go this year. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 08:19 PM)guy ofthetiger Wrote: Funny how there are so many smart people here. Fitz could be released on waivers (no) and the Bengals can pick him up. I know the Dolphins played Fitz yesterday, but he is not their future (true, but still need a back up) I think if the Bengals nudged Miami enough it could happen (what would Miami gain?) I truly believe the owners want a competitive league and look out for each other.(uh no, not when it comes to jeopardizing their own team)
Reply/Quote