Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Fitzpatrick Best Fantasy Points Player Week 1
Good for Fitz. We really had no blocking in 2008. Much worse than our blocking in 2017, which is pretty bad. The worst blocking ever was 2008 and they could not protect QB at all. Palmer got injured several times. Fitz had to run for his life as soon as ball snapped, we never got to see the real Fitzgerald. Fitzpatrick may be best back-up QB the Bengals ever had. Certainly the only one to go to another team and start and win games. Great Gatsby, Fitzgerald could be the guy to move Tampa Bay up and down the field. He was best in the NFL week 1.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Definitely didnt expect that kind of performance from him or I would have chosen him in Fanduel.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
.[Image: e0a83407872d8574ba7b4c0a369de6f5.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
He looks like a really bad TV preacher there..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 11:39 PM)grampahol Wrote: He looks like a really bad TV preacher there..lol

had Dalton and AJ in fantasy and scored 169 points and got beat by Ben. 

That one stung a little. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 10:50 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: .[Image: e0a83407872d8574ba7b4c0a369de6f5.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Holy hell, has Fitzpatrick had this swag for a while, or is this just popping up? The confidence I see in this post game wardrobe choice is staggering. Start this boy all year long.
Reply/Quote
He’s goofing off wearing deshawn jacksons stuff.
(09-17-2018, 02:00 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Holy hell, has Fitzpatrick had this swag for a while, or is this just popping up? The confidence I see in this post game wardrobe choice is staggering. Start this boy all year long.

Probably a one time thing for fun
Reply/Quote
Wait...are we talking about Fitzgerald or Fitzpatrick?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He’s done this everywhere he’s gone and then they make up a cute name for him and then he implodes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s done this everywhere he’s gone and then they make up a cute name for him and then he implodes.

Ahem
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Of course Fitz comes back to earth when they play Pitt. SOB I hate that damn team.
Reply/Quote