Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Tannehill
(10-29-2020, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not on Facebook.

I was just thinking of mediocre QBs who went somewhere else after 10ish years with the same team and how they performed in their new surroundings. 

[Image: s-l400.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 06:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sure, Esiason had some ok years in NY and AZ (and back here) but I don't think Burrow is going the Klingler route.

I was thinking more of CP9.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 08:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was thinking more of CP9.

That gold British robot from Star Wars?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 03:28 PM)corpjet Wrote: The "QB Whisperer" or shall I say QB Killer Adam Gase had no clue how to use, see now his use of Sam Darnold in NY.

He was given all the credit for working with Manning but I think we are seeing Adam Gase had nothing to do with Mannings success.

Nah, man.  It was Brian Callahan.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 03:51 PM)jason Wrote: I'd like to throw Jonnu Smith's name in contention too.

Watch out for Anthony Firkser. Dude is clutch for the Titans. 

(also graduated from the same High School as I did in New Jersey, but that has nothing to do with it).
Reply/Quote
Firkser indeed is a beast! You are right about that. Tannehill has no doubt revived his career!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
AJ Brown is a monster.

He missed 3 games early in the year so he hasn't been talked about a ton this year. But he's got 293 yards and 4 TD's over the last 3 weeks.

He had 1,051 yards and 8 TD's last season as a rookie, and he did it with only 11 starts. And here's the most amazing part... he averaged 20.2 yards a reception.

Really wish would could have faced them one of the weeks he was out. This guy really opens up the whole field for their offense. His a serious deep threat. Hauled in a 73 yard TD just last week against the Steelers.
Reply/Quote