Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SACK ZAC !!!!
This guy is worse than Hue in Cleveland.
The QB coach from Rams, or whatever he was is no Head Coach.
He looks like a school BOY ready to cry on the sidelines. He looks clueless.
He benched a healthy Dalton. I like Dalton more than I like Zac
0-11 and heading to 0-16, you don't keep any coach after that.
Jets with Bell at RB and that D will crush Bengals

SACK ZAC....SACK ZAC.....SACK ZAC.....SACK ZAC......SACK ZAC......SACK ZAC
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Fire Zac!
Reply/Quote
Bob Trumpey is a dumbass...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I will NOT watch Bengals any more this year. I have been very calm most of season because I gave up on them. However I got fired up that they might beat the Steelers. Now I feel awful, something I've avoided since early in season

This BOY coaching this team isn't going to beat anybody. I won't let him ruin my Holidays.

The Bengals are close to going 365 days without a win. As a Fan from 1968, this hurts to watch. I'm done this season.

Injuries are an excuse, but no excuse for a coach to go 0-16, and that's what is happening.

I really think it was The Boy Wonder Zac's idea to bench Dalton. It probably cost us wins against Raiders & Steelers.

SACK ZAC.......SACK ZAC.......SACK ZAC.......SACK ZAC......SACK ZAC
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 07:36 PM)kevin Wrote: I will NOT watch Bengals any more this year.  I have been very calm most of season because I gave up on them.  However I got fired up that they might beat the Steelers.  Now I feel awful, something I've avoided since early in season  

This BOY coaching this team isn't going to beat anybody.  I won't let him ruin my Holidays.

The Bengals are close to going 365 days without a win.   As a Fan from 1968, this hurts to watch.  I'm done this season.

Injuries are an excuse, but no excuse for a coach to go 0-16, and that's what is happening.

I really think it was The Boy Wonder Zac's idea to bench Dalton.  It probably cost us wins against Raiders & Steelers.

I with you..been a fan since 1975 and it all started watching a young and upcoming team beat the Steelers in the snow.....I miss those days.
The kid coach is obviously in over his head and its starting to look like one of the worst NFL teams the league has ever witnessed , top to bottom. My question is how long before the NFL steps in? or can they?  Its part of the NFL brand and it brings the whole league down with what going on here. Can the Brown Family be impeached?  They call NFL teams "franchises" all franchises have specific rules to live by...I would think those rules would apply to hiring GMs, having a certain amount of scouts, facilities etc.??   
Reply/Quote
Bring Jay Gruden back. I don't care anymore.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 07:36 PM)kevin Wrote: I will NOT watch Bengals any more this year.  

I stopped watching after week 3.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 07:36 PM)kevin Wrote: I will NOT watch Bengals any more this year.  I have been very calm most of season because I gave up on them.  However I got fired up that they might beat the Steelers.  Now I feel awful, something I've avoided since early in season  

This BOY coaching this team isn't going to beat anybody.  I won't let him ruin my Holidays.

The Bengals are close to going 365 days without a win.   As a Fan from 1968, this hurts to watch.  I'm done this season.

I really think it was The Boy Wonder Zac's idea to bench Dalton.  It probably cost us wins against Raiders & Steelers.

You been watching the Bengals up to this point? I stopped after the Bengals MNF against the Steelers Week 5 lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

1. No you havent.

2. That's not all Zac.

3. Hope so. I would have benched him too. If Finley is replaced, it should be with Dolegala, not Dalton.

Reply/Quote
Really, I think seeing Jake would be a good move.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 889487200.jpg.0.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Too bad there isn't another Mr J Football we could lose to.. Can anyone imagine getting beaten by that little turd?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 1. No you havent.

2. That's not all Zac.

3. Hope so. I would have benched him too. If Finley is replaced, it should be with Dolegala, not Dalton.

3 yes Dolegala should get start over Dalton. Dalton is the past here not looking back.
Reply/Quote
If Dolegala is in, that is 100% saying Dalton will not be here anymore, by choice or force. Say we draft a QB at #1. This future bust will learn from who? What starter, at the end of his career will agree to come to the Bengals to mentor a young QB if he had a choice to be anywhere else?
Reply/Quote
I'll be putting up all my Bengal gear & memorabilia up on Ebay Soon. I'm done with this team
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor may have nailed the interview but he’s a bad hire. Going from quarterback coach to head coach is too big of a leap at this level. However, I’m not mad at Zac. I’m furious with those who hired him.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 09:41 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I'll be putting up all my Bengal gear & memorabilia up on Ebay Soon. I'm done with this team

Good luck finding bidders this or next year.. Maybe you should just donate it all to non-football fans.

That aside..I'm all for giving Simmons the shot at HC. The Bengals ST's are playing very well this season actually ranked number 1. He knows almost every player and they all love the guy and he's a disciplinarian ..  Of course he won't get the job. He probably won't suck up to Mikey boy on a regular basis..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 09:30 PM)Destro Wrote: If Dolegala is in, that is 100% saying Dalton will not be here anymore, by choice or force. Say we draft a QB at #1. This future bust will learn from who? What starter, at the end of his career will agree to come to the Bengals to mentor a young QB if he had a choice to be anywhere else?

Who was Dalton's mentor? 

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 10:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Who was Dalton's mentor? 

Some dude...

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 10:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Who was Dalton's mentor? 

People say he sucks, so there's that. But he had a decent OC. Dalton came into a better team than anyone would for the 2020-21 Bengals. 
Reply/Quote