Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SACK ZAC !!!!
(11-24-2019, 10:28 PM)Destro Wrote: People say he sucks, so there's that. But he had a decent OC. Dalton came into a better team than anyone would for the 2020-21 Bengals. 

I counter he and AJ sparked that team. They were predicted to be awful.

Agree the coaching staff was better.

The sooner they get rid of Zac and friends the better.

Reply/Quote
How in the hell do you develop a "culture" with a bad team that you made worse?

Zac just drilled a frickin' hole in the basement floor as the Bengals HC.

Let that shit sink in people.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Bring Jay Gruden back.  I don't care anymore.

He would be a significant improvement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 10:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: He would be a significant improvement.

He just finished working for the 2nd worst owner in the NFL. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 10:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: He would be a significant improvement.

Yes and he might be able to finagle some power for draft picks/signings from Tobin.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 09:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: Good luck finding bidders this or next year.. Maybe you should just donate it all to non-football fans.

That aside..I'm all for giving Simmons the shot at HC. The Bengals ST's are playing very well this season actually ranked number 1. He knows almost every player and they all love the guy and he's a disciplinarian ..  Of course he won't get the job. He probably won't suck up to Mikey boy on a regular basis..

If there's an Ebay for India, you'd probably get more money selling it there. When I look up Bengals on Twitter...I see a lot of posts from India. It's a totally different thing...but maybe you could confuse them?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
No NFL head coach experience and no wins. 11 losses, most in Bengals history in a row, but no wins. Should the only coach to go 0-11 with Bengals be Fired and the answer is YES.

SACK ZAC.....SACK ZAC......SACK ZAC.......SACK ZAC........SACK ZAC.......SACK ZAC
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote