Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SALE! More than 50% off 2018 Authentic Nike Color Rush Vapor Limited jersey
(08-24-2018, 03:00 PM)jason Wrote: That money covers regular maintenance on Mr Brown's Lumina.

Is he still driving that Lumina? I thought he finally upgraded to a Buick LeSabre by now.

:)

Looking thru Dicks website reminds me why I don’t like buying jerseys anymore. I have two Bengals jerseys already, an Orange Palmer jersey and an 85 Johnson jersey. A year or two after I purchased each jersey they were both gone from the team. The next jersey I buy is going to be personalized with my favorite # and my last name on it. Does anyone have any helpful hints as to where I can get one of these at? Or, the jersey in my avatar?!?!?! Id rock that everywhere I went.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 11:01 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Is he still driving that Lumina?  I thought he finally upgraded to a Buick LeSabre by now.  

Looking thru Dicks website reminds me why I don’t like buying jerseys anymore.  I have two Bengals jerseys already, an Orange Palmer jersey and an 85 Johnson jersey.  A year or two after I purchased each jersey they were both gone from the team.  The next jersey I buy is going to be personalized with my favorite # and my last name on it.  Does anyone have any helpful hints as to where I can get one of these at?    Or, the jersey in my avatar?!?!?!  Id rock that everywhere I went.

fanatics.com has customizable jerseys, hoodies and t-shirts.  I got my wife a hoody with the #14 on it, and our last name on the back.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 12:04 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: thank you for this...

I might make the IND game and hang out in Cincinnati until the following BAL game (short week).  I needed a jersey... I can't wear my Bengals ugly sweater just  yet.

Sure you can!
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 10:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bad experience? Or a 2nd amendment thing?

2nd Amendment thing...… which I'm pretty sure can't be discussed here. I used to buy a lot of hunting, golf, and performance clothing there. Now, my money goes elsewhere.  But that's just me....to each their own.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 12:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 2nd Amendment thing...… which I'm pretty sure can't be discussed here. I used to buy a lot of hunting, golf, and performance clothing there. Now, my money goes elsewhere.  But that's just me....to each their own.

I forgot all about that. Never even crossed my mind when I ordered the jersey. I still struggle reading or hearing about Dicks sporting goods to keep my sense of humor at bay.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 11:01 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Is he still driving that Lumina? I thought he finally upgraded to a Buick LeSabre by now.

Looking thru Dicks website reminds me why I don’t like buying jerseys anymore. I have two Bengals jerseys already, an Orange Palmer jersey and an 85 Johnson jersey. A year or two after I purchased each jersey they were both gone from the team. The next jersey I buy is going to be personalized with my favorite # and my last name on it. Does anyone have any helpful hints as to where I can get one of these at? Or, the jersey in my avatar?!?!?! Id rock that everywhere I went.

It does suck buying a jersey of a player that leaves soon after. Especially on bad terms (Palmer). He was actually my first jersey and I ended up giving it away to Goodwill because I knew I’d never wear it again. I think alltime great Bengals like Chad are ok to still wear.

There’s a company called Exclusive Pro Sports I use for personalizing hockey jerseys and I know they do football as well. They do excellent work.

https://exclusivepro.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 12:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 2nd Amendment thing...… which I'm pretty sure can't be discussed here. I used to buy a lot of hunting, golf, and performance clothing there. Now, my money goes elsewhere.  But that's just me....to each their own.

I don’t blame you. This was the first time I’ve bought anything from Dicks in quite a while.

Reply/Quote
I missed it. Sad $84 still isnt too bad but Im trolling the internet to see if I can find any Dicks online coupon codes to make it an even better deal since that tailgate30 expired last night.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 07:47 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: I missed it. Sad $84 still isnt too bad but Im trolling the internet to see if I can find any Dicks online coupon codes to make it an even better deal since that tailgate30 expired last night.

I had to read this 3 times.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
I love the color rush but couldn’t pull the trigger. I don’t wear the jerseys I have much anyway and I can just imagine spilling wing sauce on the white part.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 09:27 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I love the color rush but couldn’t pull the trigger. I don’t wear the jerseys I have much anyway and I can just imagine spilling wing sauce on the white part.

True, but without the wing sauce stains, you look like a bench sitter. LOL

Reply/Quote
Sweet. Glad I made the order because Bengals open the season wearing their color rush uniforms against Indy.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 03:48 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Sweet. Glad I made the order because Bengals open the season wearing their color rush uniforms against Indy.

Really? That’s awesome. Other than the orange jerseys/white pants the color rush are probably my favorite uniforms the Bengals have worn in the modern era.

Reply/Quote