Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB Proposal
So during a 10 year relationship my g/f would just give me hell about my Bengals. She was a low key Pitt Fan. We were in no rush to marry even though we knew it would happen someday. So I would always joke and say when the Bengals win the SB we will get married. And we had some rosters that could have won it all in that stretch. Anyway we split last year, so if we win it all this year or even in the next couple it will be tough. But I’ll take it with a huge smile on my face. But will always have that feeling of what could have been.
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.RN2HJ3wcBIFmY4X7oUoNrgEsCk&pid...=299&h=164]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:22 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So during a 10 year relationship my g/f would just give me hell about my Bengals. She was a low key Pitt Fan. We were in no rush to marry even though we knew it would happen someday. So I would always joke and say when the Bengals win the SB we will get married. And we had some rosters that could have won it all in that stretch. Anyway we split last year, so if we win it all this year or even in the next couple it will be tough. But I’ll take it with a huge smile on my face. But will always have that feeling of what could have been.

Holey Moley. You dodged one there, my man. Big Grin

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Holey Moley. You dodged one there, my man. Big Grin

My wife is a Pittsburgh fan of sorts.  The Penguins, that is. She actually lived in Pittsburgh during the early nineties with her ex and during the time the Pens won two cups with Lemieux and Jagr.  We went to a couple of games at Nationwide when the Pens visited, me in my Blue Jackets jersey and her in her Pens jersey.  All of that I can tolerate.  I dislike the Pens but I don't hate them as I do the Steelers.  She has never been a football fan, so I've never had to put up with any Steeler bullshit.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: My wife is a Pittsburgh fan of sorts.  The Penguins, that is. She actually lived in Pittsburgh during the early nineties with her ex and during the time the Pens won two cups with Lemieux and Jagr.  We went to a couple of games at Nationwide when the Pens visited, me in my Blue Jackets jersey and her in her Pens jersey.  All of that I can tolerate.  I dislike the Pens but I don't hate them as I do the Steelers.  She has never been a football fan, so I've never had to put up with any Steeler bullshit.   

Man...if you only knew the meme i had for this one. 

If only it was still the '80s. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Man...if you only knew the meme i had for this one. 

If only it was still the '80s. 

Must involve big hair and/or shoulder pads.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Must involve big hair and/or shoulder pads.  

Nah. An ad from the 50s, but it would have still been winked at in the 80s.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
"A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then, it's too late." - Frank Sinatra
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 11:04 PM)Synric Wrote: "A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then, it's too late." - Frank Sinatra

Never heard this before. This is awesome.
Reply/Quote