Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SB contending teams . .
take advantage of opportunities like the Browns handed them today!

Playoff hopes are dwindling.  Chiefs and Broncos appear to be peaking!

Beating the Browns at Cleveland?  Looks doubtful.

Looks like sweeping the Ravens may be their only other possible win.

Sadly it looks like the record extends to 31.

BUT, I will continue to root, expecting the worse hoping for the best!  Cool
Reply/Quote
SB contending teams? The list is short and sweet:

1. Not us
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: SB contending teams? The list is short and sweet:

1. Not us

I forgot to add this Interceptor  Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
Yeah, this isn’t likely to be a super bowl contending team unless they figure something the **** out.

Division contending? Maybe. Playoff win? Unlikely, but possible. Not a super bowl contender.

And for the record, super bowl teams lose games like this every year. They just don’t look as consistently inconsistent as the Bengals do.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There ain't no superbowl team in this division, only 1st round losers - coming right up. Browns probably only one that have a chance to win a round 1, sigh. They have it all except a QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:22 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: take advantage of opportunities like the Browns handed them today!

Playoff hopes are dwindling.  Chiefs and Broncos appear to be peaking!

Beating the Browns at Cleveland?  Looks doubtful.

Looks like sweeping the Ravens may be their only other possible win.

Sadly it looks like the record extends to 31.

BUT, I will continue to root, expecting the worse hoping for the best!  Cool

Have fun. I already stated i'm now done investing any kind of emotion towards this team. I sat talking to my wife, apathetic to the "comeback" and then went upstairs to finish some stuff in the bathroom right before OT started(didn't and haven't since, seen a single snap). Came back down later and read the end of the GD thread and didn't give two shits if they won or lost. 

It's in black and white. Mark it down. Hold me to it. They've finally done it. After 43 seasons, i'm over the Bengals. I'll watch with all the excitement of watching paint dry for the rest of my natural life but i will not care, even one smidge, if they ever win again from this point forward. 

I think i need to find another sub-forum to start posting in...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There should be a forum called "Bungles" for us dejected fans to "live" in.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 11:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: There ain't no superbowl team in this division, only 1st round losers - coming right up. Browns probably only one that have a chance to win a round 1, sigh. They have it all except a QB.

I see the Ravens as their only probable win left.
Reply/Quote
It just puzzles me that EVERY OTHER 31 teams have found at least one season, that they put together the right combination of coaches and players to win at least one playoff game in the last 30 years . . EXCEPT this franchise!!!

Help me out here!!
Reply/Quote