Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SCOTUS Reform
Pasted the wrong tweet earlier.  Thanks to a mod for catching it!

Oh. and I shared it in THIS thread because there was no need to start a NEW thread when there was ALREADY a thread about court reform. Thank you search function!

I could have posted it in the 2020 thread about packing the court, but eh.

Anyway, for those of you who said Biden was this "Extreme left", progressive President he went and said this:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2023, 04:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What exactly does this post have to do with Supreme Court reform that merited bumping a thread that was dormant for nearly a year? 

Absolutely nothing.  Posted the wrong tweet so I deleted it.  Thanks for the heads up!
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2023, 04:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What exactly does this post have to do with Supreme Court reform that merited bumping a thread that was dormant for nearly a year? 

I kinda wish his post didn't get deleted.......now it looks like I Necro'd the thread.   Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2023, 07:25 PM)Stewy Wrote: I kinda wish his post didn't get deleted.......now it looks like I Necro'd the thread.   Tongue

Nah, you're good.  With the flurry of SCOTUS decisions coming out this week, it's totally a good time to revisit this thread, just the manner in which another poster chose to do so was questionable.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2023, 07:25 PM)Stewy Wrote: I kinda wish his post didn't get deleted.......now it looks like I Necro'd the thread.   Tongue

(07-01-2023, 07:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, you're good.  With the flurry of SCOTUS decisions coming out this week, it's totally a good time to revisit this thread, just the manner in which another poster chose to do so was questionable.

I thought about editing with the right tweet but just deleted the wrong post to avoid any other confusion...and seems I caused more confusion!   Smirk

Anyway Biden is against expanind the court.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2023, 10:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: I thought about editing with the right tweet but just deleted the wrong post to avoid any other confusion...and seems I caused more confusion!   Smirk

Anyway Biden is against expanind the court.  Mellow

Nah.  You're good.  Everyone here knows I'm the king of left wing morale outrage anyway, so............oh wait.
Reply/Quote