Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS ruling too late for the child
(06-06-2018, 11:16 PM)Dill Wrote: 1. No correlation between killing and killing (that's how you see abortion)?

2. Tax cuts also cut the social net, partly constructed to help children after they are born.

3. So we have a lot of people out there who claim they value a fetus before it is born, but show no interest once it is.  

1. As I said: only to the simple minded

2. I think everyone should pay their fair share of taxes

3. I have no time for anyone that doesn't care for a child

Imagine the look you would be getting if you could see my expression. It would start with a W have a T in the middle and end with a F
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-05-2018, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Order in the state of which I'd like to see children:

Happy and healthy with their biological parent(s) and/or relative

Unless their parents try to enter the US illegally.  Then the children should be forced to suffer the horror of being seperated from the people that love them most in the world.

Punish innocent children to gain a political edge.
(06-06-2018, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. As I said: only to the simple minded

2. I everyone should pay their fair share of taxes

3. I have no time for anyone that doesn't care for a child

Imagine the look you would be getting if you could see my expression. It would start with a W have a T in the middle and end with a F

Let me know when you want to address the legal/philosophical issues as such.

If you must offer impressions/feelings, at least try to show their relevance to the issues.
(06-06-2018, 11:33 PM)Dill Wrote: Let me know when you want to address the legal/philosophical issues as such.

If you must offer impressions/feelings, at least try to show their relevance to the issues.

The legal issue is simple: both are legal. The philosophical issue is the two cannot be compared based on reason.

The lack of relevance has been shown, so why would I choose to show the relevance?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]