Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Bully no Burrow draft
(03-07-2020, 05:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I usually agree with your takes on pretty much everything Racer but I have to be honest. I dislike this Mock.

Think Herbert is overrated, he panics when the pocket breaks down just like Dalton. He is an invert, not a leader.

Queen scares me, he was a late round pick before the CFP's. He played well in the Playoffs but that is not enough
production for me to use a first rounder on him or even a 2nd rounder. I would take Murray or Baun over Queen.

I guess I like the Mock a lot after these first two picks. The first two just depress me.

No worries, Nate...not going to hurt my feelings  Hilarious

What do you think, in general, about giving up #1 overall for #9, #20 and Jax next year !st pick (they might be the worst team in the league in the toughest division)?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2020, 06:49 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: No worries, Nate...not going to hurt my feelings  Hilarious

What do you think, in general, about giving up #1 overall for #9, #20 and Jax next year !st pick (they might be the worst team in the league in the toughest division)?

I wouldn't do it. What is the old saying, "never trade a draft pick away that had the greatest season ever"..... You have the undisputed #1 pick in the draft, and you can't fore tell what might happen between now and next season to Lawrence or Fields. 
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2020, 06:49 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: No worries, Nate...not going to hurt my feelings  Hilarious

Nah, I still just want Burrow, quality over quantity be my rule.

Burrow than Murray or Baun with your mock here and I am ecstatic.

(03-07-2020, 09:42 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I wouldn't do it. What is the old saying, "never trade a draft pick away that had the greatest season ever"..... You have the undisputed #1 pick in the draft, and you can't fore tell what might happen between now and next season to Lawrence or Fields. 

Same way I feel Wedge. Rock On
Reply/Quote