Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX FINAL MOCK 2020
I could care less that I got a B- by the site. I would love this draft. Only traded back in Rd 2, and gained a late third.

Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A+): YES

Round 2 Pick 13 (T.B.): Chase Claypool, WR/TE, Notre Dame (B-): For me, one of the most versatile and underrated prospects in the draft. An absolute bully. Love his toughness and his character. Good luck trying to press this guy. You will end up planted in the turf. He is the best blocking WR in the draft as well, which is often overlooked.

Round 3 Pick 1: Willie Gay Jr., OLB, Miss. State (B+): Incredible sideline-to-sideline speed. Provides great depth at WILL

Round 3 Pick 12 (T.B.): Kyle Dugger, SS/FS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A+): The alpha-dog this defense has been needing. Will likely start at nickel backer but has the versatility to play all over. Ballhawk and also an excellent punt returner.

Round 4 Pick 1: Ben Bartch, OT/OG, St. John's (MN) (A+): Doubt he is there this late, but love his versatility. Shined at the Senior Bowl, so I believe he could meet the challenge of superior competition. Ascending prospect. Far from a finished product.

Round 4 Pick 11 (T.B.): Jordyn Brooks, ILB/OLB, Texas Tech (A): ILB with speed to burn, sure tackler. Will need to improve his coverage ability, but I see him as a true talent that was surrounded by turds at TT and tried to do too much.

Round 5 Pick 1: Saahdiq Charles, OT/OG, LSU (A+): Started at LT for LSU but I see him as more of a guard prospect. I wanted the bulldozer Damien Lewis but he was gone. Charles has athletic traits and I think he could be a very solid starting guard in the NFL.

Round 6 Pick 1: Quez Watkins, WR, So. Miss (A+): Double dipped on WR because this guy is a great depth play behind Ross at "X".

Round 7 Pick 1: McTelvin Agim, DT, Arkansas (A+): Raw, but very talented 3-technique to groom behind Geno. Can help keep Geno fresh. Could be a steal here. I bet he goes much earlier.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 10:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I could care less that I got a B- by the site.  I would love this draft.  Only traded back in Rd 2, and gained a late third.

Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A+):  YES

Round 2 Pick 13 (T.B.): Chase Claypool, WR/TE, Notre Dame (B-):  For me, one of the most versatile and underrated prospects in the draft.  An absolute bully.  Love his toughness and his character.  Good luck trying to press this guy.  You will end up planted in the turf.  He is the best blocking WR in the draft as well, which is often overlooked.  

Round 3 Pick 1: Willie Gay Jr., OLB, Miss. State (B+):  Incredible sideline-to-sideline speed.  Provides great depth at WILL

Round 3 Pick 12 (T.B.): Kyle Dugger, SS/FS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A+):  The alpha-dog this defense has been needing.  Will likely start at nickel backer but has the versatility to play all over.  Ballhawk and also an excellent punt returner.

Round 4 Pick 1: Ben Bartch, OT/OG, St. John's (MN) (A+):  Doubt he is there this late, but love his versatility.  Shined at the Senior Bowl, so I believe he could meet the challenge of superior competition.  Ascending prospect.  Far from a finished product.

Round 4 Pick 11 (T.B.): Jordyn Brooks, ILB/OLB, Texas Tech (A):  ILB with speed to burn, sure tackler.  Will need to improve his coverage ability, but I see him as a true talent that was surrounded by turds at TT and tried to do too much.

Round 5 Pick 1: Saahdiq Charles, OT/OG, LSU (A+):  Started at LT for LSU but I see him as more of a guard prospect.  I wanted the bulldozer Damien Lewis but he was gone.  Charles has athletic traits and I think he could be a very solid starting guard in the NFL.

Round 6 Pick 1: Quez Watkins, WR, So. Miss (A+):  Double dipped on WR because this guy is a great depth play behind Ross at "X".  

Round 7 Pick 1: McTelvin Agim, DT, Arkansas (A+):  Raw, but very talented 3-technique to groom behind Geno.  Can help keep Geno fresh.  Could be a steal here.  I bet he goes much earlier.

Switch out Gay for Logan Wilson and I would be fine with it.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 09:15 PM)pulses Wrote: Switch out Gay for Logan Wilson and I would be fine with it.

Either would be a good pick, but Gay is much better against the pass.....ranked #1 according to PFF, even ahead of Simmons.  
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 09:15 PM)pulses Wrote: Switch out Gay for Logan Wilson and I would be fine with it.

Gay is the better athlete and would be a Day 1 prospect if it weren't for his character flaws. I'll take Gay on Day 2 all day. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 12:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Gay is the better athlete and would be a Day 1 prospect if it weren't for his character flaws. I'll take Gay on Day 2 all day. 

I understand they have vetted his character flaws and don't feel he is a bad character guy.  
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 08:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I understand they have vetted his character flaws and don't feel he is a bad character guy.  

Gay or Dye at 65 would be fine with me. Im hoping we go OL at 33. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote