Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX "I lied and did another" Mock
I am trying to think along with the Bengals and look at the position groups by prioritizing them with similar grade talents. Here is what I got: (And yes, I hated giving up my dream of Dugger or Chinn at SS). I would be thrilled if this were to happen, even without getting the trade and an additional pick. I didn't want to give up Mims, Hunt, or Brooks, although I'm sure we would get offerrs.

Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A+): No shyt

Round 2 Pick 1: Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor (B+): Clear first round ability and talent. A steal in Rd 2

Round 3 Pick 1: Robert Hunt, OT/OG, Louisiana (A-): Mauling RT prospect that could start (and maybe stay?) at RG

Round 4 Pick 1: Jordyn Brooks, ILB/OLB, Texas Tech (A-): Rangy, tough ILB that can get sideline to sideline

Round 5 Pick 1: Tanner Muse, FS/SS, Clemson (A+): Not a SS for us, but an OLB that has great instincts and ball-hawking ability. Tough as nails, too.

Round 6 Pick 1: Stephen Sullivan, TE, LSU (A+): Sleeper TE that opened some eyes at the Senior Bowl. He could end up a better pro than Moss.

Round 7 Pick 1: James Smith-Williams, DE, NC State (B+): Freak athlete that is a pure disrupter but has a lot of injuries that greatly limited his production.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd be thrilled with those first 4 picks. If I had to change something (other than not trading down), I wouldn't draft a TE.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:54 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I'd be thrilled with those first 4 picks. If I had to change something (other than not trading down), I wouldn't draft a TE.

In Rd 6, the guy could be a starter...you won't get that at many other position groups that late.  Check the guy out.
Reply/Quote
Epic!!
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 01:02 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Epic!!

I'm so damn excited for this draft....I honestly don't know when I have been more excited other than the two Super Bowls...is that crazy?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 02:01 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm so damn excited for this draft....I honestly don't know when I have been more excited other than the two Super Bowls...is that crazy?

No you good. I’m pumped as ever for this one too.
Reply/Quote