Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 3.0 assumes no FA
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)- Do I really have to say anything?

Round 2 Pick 6 (CAR): Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU (A)- Was surprised he was there. Love the LSU connection.

Round 3 Pick 1: Netane Muti, OG/C, Fresno State (B+)- RG for the next 10 years. An absolute beast.

Round 3 Pick 5 (CAR): Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (A)- Rangy, versatile with good instincts...basically everything the Bengals lack at LB.

Round 4 Pick 1: Yasir Durant, OT, Missouri (A+): Massive man with surprising feet to push Hart out of RT.

Round 5 Pick 1: Mustafa Johnson, DT, Colorado (A+): A poor man's Geno. Same size, a little taller, but very quick and strong. Good rotational talent inside. Nascar package with him at NT and Geno at 3T.

Round 6 Pick 1: Jeremy Chinn, FS/SS, Southern Illinois (A+): Fluid, long athlete that has great playmaking instincts.

Round 7 Pick 1: Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech (A-): Clutch guy that doesn't wow you with numbers, but a very solid producer despite below average QB play.

I tried to fill more holes early with the draft picks, as I pretended the Bengals will not do anything in FA (insert joke here). I think every one of the first five picks could start, with the rest starting as rotational talent. Took the one trade at the top of Rd 2 because I got a decent 3rd out of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice draft. Trading for that extra 3rd round pick makes a big difference.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
solid draft. really interested to see how the 2nd round pans out, but trading back for extra picks in round 3 is a big win. It all just depends on who's there.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2020, 11:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Your Picks:

Round 2 Pick 6 (CAR): Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU (A)- Was surprised he was there.  Love the LSU connection.  

Round 3 Pick 1: Netane Muti, OG/C, Fresno State (B+)-  RG for the next 10 years.  An absolute beast.  

Round 3 Pick 5 (CAR): Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (A)- Rangy, versatile with good instincts...basically everything the Bengals lack at LB.  

Round 4 Pick 1: Yasir Durant, OT, Missouri (A+):  Massive man with surprising feet to push Hart out of RT.

Round 5 Pick 1: Mustafa Johnson, DT, Colorado (A+):  A poor man's Geno.  Same size, a little taller, but very quick and strong.  Good rotational talent inside.  Nascar package with him at NT and Geno at 3T.

Round 6 Pick 1: Jeremy Chinn, FS/SS, Southern Illinois (A+):  Fluid, long athlete that has great playmaking instincts.  

Round 7 Pick 1: Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech (A-):  Clutch guy that doesn't wow you with numbers, but a very solid producer despite below average QB play.  

I tried to fill more holes early with the draft picks, as I pretended the Bengals will not do anything in FA (insert joke here).  I think every one of the first five picks could start, with the rest starting as rotational talent.  Took the one trade at the top of Rd 2 because I got a decent 3rd out of it.

Great job, love the trade, love the picks. Excellent. Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2020, 11:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Your Picks:

Round 2 Pick 6 (CAR): Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU (A)- Was surprised he was there.  Love the LSU connection.  

Round 3 Pick 1: Netane Muti, OG/C, Fresno State (B+)-  RG for the next 10 years.  An absolute beast.  

Round 4 Pick 1: Yasir Durant, OT, Missouri (A+):  Massive man with surprising feet to push Hart out of RT.

Round 5 Pick 1: Mustafa Johnson, DT, Colorado (A+):  A poor man's Geno.  Same size, a little taller, but very quick and strong.  Good rotational talent inside.  Nascar package with him at NT and Geno at 3T.

Round 6 Pick 1: Jeremy Chinn, FS/SS, Southern Illinois (A+):  Fluid, long athlete that has great playmaking instincts.  

Round 7 Pick 1: Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech (A-):  Clutch guy that doesn't wow you with numbers, but a very solid producer despite below average QB play.  

I tried to fill more holes early with the draft picks, as I pretended the Bengals will not do anything in FA (insert joke here).  I think every one of the first five picks could start, with the rest starting as rotational talent.  Took the one trade at the top of Rd 2 because I got a decent 3rd out of it.
I'm a big fan of the Burrow and Jefferson picks. Solid draft throughout!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote