Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 6.0- My fav thus far...
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)- Can't miss on this one...

Round 2 Pick 16 (NYJ): Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame (B): I traded down to get an additional high 3rd round pick hoping he would still be there. I want a damn bully. I want a guy that has a massive catch radius. He can still get deep, but he is a dependable, move the sticks, sure-handed beast of an athlete.

Round 3 Pick 1: Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (B+): Would like to see him play inside with Pratt and Vigil outside, but with Pratt in the nickel.

Round 3 Pick 4 (NYJ): Kyle Dugger, FS/SS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A-): Absolute freak alpha-dog. I have crazy hope for this guy to be the SS we haven't had since Fulcher.

Round 4 Pick 1: Damien Lewis, OG, LSU (C+): RG and nothing else. Fine, as that is what we need. Another bully in the trenches.

Round 5 Pick 1: Tanner Muse, SS/FS, Clemson (A): Versatile, instinctive guy that I am envisioning as nickel LB and hybrid SS/LB.

Round 6 Pick 1: Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU (A+): Didn't drop a pass last year? Yes, please.

Round 7 Pick 1: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia (A+): He will probably get drafted before here, but if he is in this mock, I am taking him every time.

I have two LBs that have speed and range (even though Muse is listed as a SS, he is a nickel backer in the NFL). I have a road-grader at RG. I have a WR that can do everything and is reliable, tough, smart, and strong. And I have Joe Burrow.....

This draft, if it happened, could actually have all 8 selections playing in their first year. The only ones that might be relegated to backups in year one are Muse, Moss, and Lewis...although I think he would beat out the G from the Cowboys.

You have "dogs" at all three levels of defense: Reader, Harrison, Dugger, and (possibly) WJIII. You have solid pass-rushers of Dunlap, Hubbard, and Lawson. God, can you imagine if they traded Green and Dalton and signed Clowney? I would say then they could go worst to first on defense...or damn close to it.

You have weapons at QB, RB, WR, TE, and you have a line that has our last year's first rounder at LT, Michael Jordan at LG, Hopkins at C, Lewis at RG, and Hart or Johnson at RT.

I love it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would be totally happy with this draft. Harrison gives us our downhill run stopping ILB, and Duggar gives us an upgrade to Williams. Tanner Muse can play all over the place and is a textbook tackler. Those guys would help us sure up the middle of the field.

I like the Moss pick for a few reasons. Chemistry with Joe, a total beastly blocker, and who doesnt want Randy Moss hangin around from time to time? I mean come-on.
Reply/Quote
Love this Mock tons myself. Love the trade back and getting Claypool who I compare to Mike Evans of the Bucs. Harrison,
Duggar, and Muse are perfect for what we need in our 3-4 hybrid on Defense. I think Damien Lewis would actually start
immediately and I believe XSF will beat out Jordan at LG from what I saw of both last season.

Moss that late is a steal and getting Burrow's buddy is pudding on top.

Great Mock SHRacer. Wink
Reply/Quote