Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart, Nasty, Athletic OL
(01-13-2021, 01:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: Pollack did stump for Billy Price.  It would make sense for him to go for another overrated OSU IOL.

On no planet is Wyatt Davis overrated. Unlike price there aren’t question as to if he’s a center or a guard. There are no questions as to his level of play. Nothing like price.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 01:44 PM)Whatever Wrote: Really sounds like coachspeak to me.  What is the guy going to say?  He wants nice guys that are dumb and unathletic?

When are tryouts?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 12:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: With Pollack coming in as OL coach, I re-watched his interview with Dan Hoard from back in 2018.
Pollack mentioned 3 things he looks for in OL:
- Smart
- Nasty
- Athletic

So what guys fit the bill in this draft class?

I don't know about smart for any of these guys as I don't have access to people around them, but I really like these guys for the Bengals and they sure fit the latter two:

OTs:  Penei Sewell (1st rounder), Spencer Brown (2nd rounder)

Gs:  Duane Brown (2nd-4th rounder) 

I want one of those two tackles (actually leaning more toward Brown in Rd 2 and Chase in Rd 1, especially if the team right behind us wants Sewell) and Duane Brown in the 4th if he lasts that long.  We need to go interior defense in the 3rd rd if they go WR and OT in the first two.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 12:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: With Pollack coming in as OL coach, I re-watched his interview with Dan Hoard from back in 2018.
Pollack mentioned 3 things he looks for in OL:
- Smart
- Nasty
- Athletic

So what guys fit the bill in this draft class?

Walker Little, Deonte Brown... really to many to list this is an extremely talented OL class.  so they won't draft any lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote