Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 9.0: Two trade backs in 2nd round...interesting choices left.
Queen and Murray were long gone in the start of Rd 2, and I took two trades back to accumulate third round picks. Although I didn't get the LB I coveted, I still got the rangy Harrison and one of the two safeties I really love in Chinn (Dugger I like a bit more, but he was gone). The CB in Rd 2 might make people scratch their heads but he has great position flexibility and is a ball-hawk with a ludicrous number of passes defended in college.

Getting a guy like Kmet in Rd 3 may seem unrealistic, but he would be the steal of this draft. Trautman was too valuable to pass on in Rd 6. With Kmet, Trautman, and Sample, the Bengals are set at TE for years to come.

Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 8 (HOU): Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame (A-)
Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 3 Pick 26 (HOU): Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 1: Jeremy Chinn, FS/SS, Southern Illinois (B+)
Round 5 Pick 1: Damien Lewis, OG, LSU (B+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia (A+)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2020, 11:08 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Queen and Murray were long gone in the start of Rd 2, and I took two trades back to accumulate third round picks.  Although I didn't get the LB I coveted, I still got the rangy Harrison and one of the two safeties I really love in Chinn (Dugger I like a bit more, but he was gone).  The CB in Rd 2 might make people scratch their heads but he has great position flexibility and is a ball-hawk with a ludicrous number of passes defended in college.

Getting a guy like Kmet in Rd 3 may seem unrealistic, but he would be the steal of this draft.  Trautman was too valuable to pass on in Rd 6.  With Kmet, Trautman, and Sample, the Bengals are set at TE for years to come.  

Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 8 (HOU): Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame (A-)
Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 3 Pick 26 (HOU): Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 1: Jeremy Chinn, FS/SS, Southern Illinois (B+)
Round 5 Pick 1: Damien Lewis, OG, LSU (B+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia (A+)
WhoDey2 This isn't bad. TBS, I don't think the Bengals take a CB at in this draft. I like Claypool/Kmet a lot. The other picks are OK, I like Harrison. Chinn is 50-50, he's a helluva safety but with Bell and Bates I don't think they'll draft another one. I'm really on board with Blankenship in 7... ThumbsUp  
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote