Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock Lucky 13- My players
This one is purely me. This isn't what I think the Bengals would do, but this is what I would do and why....

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU (A+): Of course

Round 2 Pick 7 (MIA): Chase Claypool, WR/TE, Notre Dame (B-): No more finesse or soft, I want bullies. He will not be pushed around and will even pancake people in the running game. Love his toughness and his size, speed, and strength. Can stretch the field as well as make a quick slant. Hands like Michael Thomas.

Round 3 Pick 1: Kyle Dugger, SS/FS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A): Another Bully. Tough SOB that will blast a RB out of the backfield, but still can drag cover TEs and slot WRs. Contributes as a punt returner as well. Allows the Bengals to release Shawn Williams.

Round 3 Pick 6 (MIA): Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio St. (A-): Size, strength, and range. Excellent depth at LB position.

Round 4 Pick 1: Damien Lewis, OG, LSU (A+): Mauler that NEVER goes backwards. Watch his tape. Watch the Senior Bowl. I can't believe that he is always projected as a day 3 guy, but I will take it.

Round 5 Pick 1: Tanner Muse, FS/SS, Clemson (A+): Tackling machine with great range and speed. Always around the ball. Will be an OLB for the Bengals.

Round 6 Pick 1: Evan Weaver, ILB/OLB, California (A+): ILB position without the speed and coverage to be outside, but a tackling machine with incredible instincts. A steal here.

Round 7 Pick 1: McTelvin Agim, DT, Arkansas (A+): Raw beast of a 3T to help Geno rest and provide quality depth at DT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice mock. Not an Evan Weaver fan at all but the rest is great
Reply/Quote
Well done Racer! I'd be happy with that!
Reply/Quote