Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
SHRacerX, ochocincos & pally - 2022 HoF Inductees
Congratulations to Racer, Ocho and Pally for being selected by the staff as this year's inductees into the Cam Cat Club! 

All 3 are great members, who are extremely active and bring a lot to the community. This board is a better place for having each of them, and while narrowing the picks down from so many outstanding members is always tough...I think all 3 are exceptional choices.
Reply/Quote
Congrats boys.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Well deserved and Congrats to all three.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 04:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Congrats boys.

...and girl.  Joe
Reply/Quote
This is such an awesome year-to-year recognition of posters that make this a fun online community. All three guys make posts that I enjoy reading and are deserving of the HoF status. Congrats to all three of you!
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to the 3 of you! Solid posters to add to the already great HOF!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
All 3 are well deserved.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to you all!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Congrats!
Reply/Quote
This thread is deserving of a bump so it doesn't fall off page 1.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 04:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Congratulations to Racer, Ocho and Pally for being selected by the staff as this year's inductees into the Cam Cat Club! 

All 3 are great members, who are extremely active and bring a lot to the community. This board is a better place for having each of them, and while narrowing the picks down from so many outstanding members is always tough...I think all 3 are exceptional choices.

Oh my...I am speechless, a rare thing I know!  I am absolutely thrilled and honored.  I enjoy being among people who share my love of football.  The tone is set by Bengalholic and the admins/mods and carried out by all of you.  As I visit the opponent's boards, I get more and more convinced that The Bengals Board is the absolute best.

Thank you all so very much

KP

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:00 PM)pally Wrote: Oh my...I am speechless, a rare thing I know!  I am absolutely thrilled and honored.  I enjoy being among people who share my love of football.  The tone is set by Bengalholic and the admins/mods and carried out by all of you.  As I visit the opponent's boards, I get more and more convinced that The Bengals Board is the absolute best.

Thank you all so very much

KP

[Image: steve-carrell-well-said.gif]
Reply/Quote
Overdue for all 3 of em... I don't have any social media presence, and haven't visited their site since 2015, so Pally is basically my Bengals news feed... But all 3 of them are among my favorite football related posters.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Awesome! Congrats!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 04:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Congrats boys.

And one lady. Wink

But yeah, all 3 are well deserving members. Pally keeps us all well informed on the team news, injury reports, tweets, etc. Ocho always has the PFF goods and is a big draft guy. And Racer is just an all around great poster.

Very good class. Cheers

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:10 PM)jason Wrote: Overdue for all 3 of em... I don't have any social media presence, and haven't visited their site since 2015, so Pally is basically my Bengals news feed... But all 3 of them are among my favorite football related posters.

Yep I don't do social media either and it seems every time I see some breaking news about the Bengals on some sports news site I come here to post about it and pally has already done so.   I'm actually surprised it took pally an hour to notice this thread.  Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Congrats all 3.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yep I don't do social media either and it seems every time I see some breaking news about the Bengals on some sports news site I come here to post about it and pally has already done so.   I'm actually surprised it took pally an hour to notice this thread.  Big Grin

Same, I can NEVER beat her to the punch...lol.

Awesome selection guys, these three are some of my favorites on here. Pally is a wealth of information, roster moves, etc. Ochos is as knowledgeable as they come, always with interesting stats. Racer is also an OG, starts a lot of interesting discussions on here and has interesting takes, whether I agree or not. He's always gonna back it up, and the post will be in depth. 

Great class, well deserved. Who Dey my friends.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I love you all Wub

Seriously though, this community has been together for basically over a decade if you include the OG Bengals one. So many have been active that entire time. Makes it easy to come chat on here. Kinda feels like we know each other IRL.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 04:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Congratulations to Racer, Ocho and Pally for being selected by the staff as this year's inductees into the Cam Cat Club! 

Who?

Just Kidding

Congrats to you 3.   
Reply/Quote