Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
SHRacerX, ochocincos & pally - 2022 HoF Inductees
I have deep respect for all 3. Great picks and congrats to you all and all of those before you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Congrats!!! Keep up the great content :)
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Congrats, guys!!

Don't forget the required handy's to all previous HOF inductees!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Congrats, guys!!

Wait, you mean they weren't required before? I've been lied to this whole time!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:32 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I love you all Wub

Seriously though, this community has been together for basically over a decade if you include the OG Bengals one. So many have been active that entire time. Makes it easy to come chat on here. Kinda feels like we know each other IRL.

[Image: leonardo-dicaprio-clap.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 07:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Wait, you mean they weren't required before? I've been lied to this whole time!

Well, now we know the real reason you were chosen.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:00 PM)pally Wrote: Oh my...I am speechless, a rare thing I know!  I am absolutely thrilled and honored.  I enjoy being among people who share my love of football.  The tone is set by Bengalholic and the admins/mods and carried out by all of you.  As I visit the opponent's boards, I get more and more convinced that The Bengals Board is the absolute best.

Thank you all so very much

KP

Seriously though, this community has been together for basically over a decade if you include the OG Bengals one. So many have been active that entire time. Makes it easy to come chat on here. Kinda feels like we know each other IRL.

You all earned it. This board wouldn't be the same without you. Joe
Reply/Quote
Congratulations. Solid class right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:00 PM)pally Wrote: Oh my...I am speechless, a rare thing I know!  I am absolutely thrilled and honored.  I enjoy being among people who share my love of football.  The tone is set by Bengalholic and the admins/mods and carried out by all of you.  As I visit the opponent's boards, I get more and more convinced that The Bengals Board is the absolute best.

Thank you all so very much

KP

Congrats to you both, great additions to the board and the HoF!

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Congratulations to the latest HOF class! An honor truly deserved by each of you!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to all 3 for earning every bit of this honor.

But really feel that all 3 should have already been inducted, yet glad to see their board recognition finally coming to fruition.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yep I don't do social media either and it seems every time I see some breaking news about the Bengals on some sports news site I come here to post about it and pally has already done so.   I'm actually surprised it took pally an hour to notice this thread.  Big Grin

Hell, I'm surprised she didn't break the news on the HOF inductees before I even had a chance to make this thread! LOL

Seriously though, what a great contributor to the board...as are Ocho and Racer. Just an outstanding HOF class.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 09:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hell, I'm surprised she didn't break the news on the HOF inductees before I even had a chance to make this thread! LOL

Seriously though, what a great contributor to the board...as are Ocho and Racer. Just an outstanding HOF class.

I had to leave something for you to post    Wink

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Congrats guys, thanks for the contributions!
Reply/Quote
Congrats

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Congratulations guys, and Pally you are 100% correct. The difference between this place and a lot of other boards is night and day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Congrats to all 3! Well deserved and a very well rounded class!

SHRacerX brings facts and an always appreciated reasonable/positive POV to the board.

Ocho is always a great resource in the draft thread. Always look forward to that time of year. Lots of users are busy/less involved at that time so it’s nice to have a few like Ocho you always know will be there for the mocks and player breakdowns.

Pally keeps the whole board up to date on all the breaking news. I wouldn’t know half of what’s going on with the team without her updates!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 09:56 PM)pally Wrote: I had to leave something for you to post    Wink

LOL
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all well deserved.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Congrats, guys!!

Perhaps not appropriate this year.

Congrats to the inductees. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote