Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
SHRacerX, ochocincos & pally - 2022 HoF Inductees
Congrats, great year to be inducted!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all 3 of you!
Is there any monetary reward for getting into the HOF and if there is what would one have to do to get into this exclusive club?

Asking for a friend
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all of the inductees. 

Now get off my lawn.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 11:34 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Congrats to all 3 of you!
Is there any monetary reward for getting into the HOF and if there is what would one have to do to get into this exclusive club?

Asking for a friend

Maybe... Do you need a loan?

With interest of course... It's hard out here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
A great class. This board is so full of good posters that it's never easy to narrow it down every year. Congrats pally, SHR, and ocho.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congratulations.All 3 are great contributors.
Reply/Quote
Congrats lady and gentlemens! 

Welcome aboard and enjoy the perks!! Company car, weekly stipend and enrollment in the jelly of the month club! Wub  Tongue Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to all 3 of you. Well deserved.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 11:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps not appropriate this year.

Congrats to the inductees. 

2 things:
1) I'm pretty sure I've said it or something similar to ALL HOF inductees.
2) If you can't say it to one gender, you shouldn't say it to ANY gender. Me? I'm all-inclusive, baby!

ThumbsUp

And I keep forgetting pally is female
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well deserved by all three.
[Image: FAz3.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Ocho, SHRacerX and Pally.

All great posters. Rock On
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Thank you to this year's inductees for their contributions, being solid representatives of the board (and fans in general), and for that case of beer you each are now required to send.

Joe
Reply/Quote
MORE-than well-deserved.

Pally is just on top of everything, so I can't appreciate her posts enough.

Ocho provides great draft insight and some nice banter LOL

And Racer is an awesome, all-around poster!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Awesome! Super deserving. Great posters (Pally, I swear you have no job but to dig up the best info on the team) and personalities!
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 12:31 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Awesome!  Super deserving.  Great posters (Pally, I swear you have no job but to dig up the best info on the team) and personalities!

I'm convinced Pally has Twitter notifications enabled for news and has a quick process for getting a new post added to the board with the info lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 03:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm convinced Pally has Twitter notifications enabled for news and has a quick process for getting a new post added to the board with the info lol.

Bengals Board members trying to be quicker on the draw than Pally:

[Image: 9iw3.gif]

LOL
Reply/Quote
*SHRacerX* hasn't logged in a few days, which isn't a biggie or tragic, but I hope he's doing a-okay in the real world. Dude doesn't likely know the glory he's received here at The Bengals Board.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 12:31 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Awesome! Super deserving. Great posters (Pally, I swear you have no job but to dig up the best info on the team) and personalities!

You have figured the secret of my success. I have no life...lol. Seriously, I'm retired so have the time to keep up with things. I'm an information junkie

(01-06-2022, 03:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm convinced Pally has Twitter notifications enabled for news and has a quick process for getting a new post added to the board with the info lol.

In my working life, I was a business analyst which required massive amounts of market research. In my retirement, I do genealogy which requires massive amounts of research. I like knowing stuff. So, yes you have hit on one method which is to use Twitter notifications and lists. Casting a wide NFL net of players, reporters, executives, other fans brings in information from different sources. It also is knowing that the Bengals are creatures of habit so their press releases/twitters tend to come out about the same time so it is knowing when to look as much as it is where to look. And of course, sometimes I just get lucky.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Racer! Ocho! Pally!

You are well deserving and among the finest of Cincinnati Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 03:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Bengals Board members trying to be quicker on the draw than Pally:

[Image: 9iw3.gif]

LOL

It's almost like she time travels. Hey Pally, are we gonna win the SB this year?

Reply/Quote