Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
SHRacerX, ochocincos & pally - 2022 HoF Inductees
(01-07-2022, 08:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's almost like she time travels. Hey Pally, are we gonna win the SB this year?

why not us?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
On your tombstones.. "Was a member of the Bengals Board Cam Cat Club Hall of Fame" and all those casual grave yard browsers who like to read tombstones will gasp in amazement..  I can already hear Betty saying, "Didja see that there Harry? He's a member of that there Bangles thingamajig club! Oh Harry, I wish you was a member too so when you kick the bucket I could have that on your tombstone too!.... Harry? HARRY, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME YOU BUM?" 
So I get carried away with imaginary scenarios..  Congratulations and don't spend your winnings all in one place. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No nomination for me LOL only kidding.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 04:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: ...and girl.  Joe

We have a female here?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 04:29 PM)Tony Wrote: We have a female here?

yep!  Is that ok?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 05:41 PM)pally Wrote: yep!  Is that ok?

He's probably just surprised. We've only had a small handful of females in the 11 years I've been around.

BengalsSis
Bonnie
You
...and a few others

I couldn't care less about your gender, I just appreciate you as a poster.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations! Well deserved for all 3 of you!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's probably just surprised. We've only had a small handful of females in the 11 years I've been around.

BengalsSis
Bonnie
You
...and a few others

I couldn't care less about your gender, I just appreciate you as a poster.

Wiregrass is going to be here in just a sec to have a word with you...  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wiregrass is going to be here in just a sec to have a word with you...  Ninja

Who's that guy? Jerry

*Just kidding, please don't shoot, I respect all the ladies
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 03:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm convinced Pally has Twitter notifications enabled for news and has a quick process for getting a new post added to the board with the info lol.

I asked her a few months back if she was a NFL Insider due to the speed in which she gets stuff posted, but she promised me that was not the case.  I was running on the theory she was Kay Adams incognito.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I asked her a few months back if she was a NFL Insider due to the speed in which she gets stuff posted, but she promised me that was not the case.  I was running on the theory she was Kay Adams incognito.

That doesn't mean Kay isn't still here incognito...

[Image: dedikodu-gossip.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That doesn't mean Kay isn't still here incognito...

[Image: dedikodu-gossip.gif]

Imagine how many would slide into those DMs if anyone ever found out.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Imagine how many would slide into those DMs if anyone ever found out.

I'd like to think she'd just slide into my DM. 

[Image: BriefRingedBasilisk-size_restricted.gif]

If this board was ever graced by anyone with any degree of fame because of their professional position, they'd need an official designation similar to the check thing Twitter does. Also, any such person would only deserve our respect rather than us fawning over their position, looks, or other identifying qualities designating them as famous.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 04:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Congratulations to Racer, Ocho and Pally for being selected by the staff as this year's inductees into the Cam Cat Club! 

All 3 are great members, who are extremely active and bring a lot to the community. This board is a better place for having each of them, and while narrowing the picks down from so many outstanding members is always tough...I think all 3 are exceptional choices.

Thanks so much, Holic and all the staff members for the election!

I was out of town for the week and didn't see this until this morning.   

Congrats to Pally and Ocho as well.

This board has always been my escape and now with this team it is more fun than ever.  Thanks everyone on here for your contributions, humor, support of the Bengals and complete disgust for that team to the East.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 03:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: *SHRacerX* hasn't logged in a few days, which isn't a biggie or tragic, but I hope he's doing a-okay in the real world. Dude doesn't likely know the glory he's received here at The Bengals Board.

Thanks for noticing.... Hilarious

I was out of town for a national meeting and took a couple extra days to bring my sister over to the Atlantic side of Florida to hang out with her and my brother-in-law Saturday.  My girlfriend (that sounds weird to say, but I am divorced and won't ever remarry, so girlfriend it is) flew down on Wednesday and stayed the remainder of the week.  We got back last night in time to see the 2nd half of that amazing game between the Raiders and Chargers.  

I had great weather except for yesterday and swam in the ocean every AM as the sun rose.  I have a connection to the ocean that I can't describe and it was so invigorating.

On the Bengals front, the Patriots stayed in my hotel (they were in to play the fins...and lose....  Hilarious ) and I put a curse on them.  It probably worked too well as they couldn't even beat the fins, but they aren't going anywhere this year or in the near future.  You're welcome.
Reply/Quote
Quality trio here Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 04:29 PM)Tony Wrote: We have a female here?

oh boy, I'm gonna have to start combing my hair now coming to the boards.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 08:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks for noticing.... Hilarious

I was out of town for a national meeting and took a couple extra days to bring my sister over to the Atlantic side of Florida to hang out with her and my brother-in-law Saturday.  My girlfriend (that sounds weird to say, but I am divorced and won't ever remarry, so girlfriend it is) flew down on Wednesday and stayed the remainder of the week.  We got back last night in time to see the 2nd half of that amazing game between the Raiders and Chargers.  

I had great weather except for yesterday and swam in the ocean every AM as the sun rose.  I have a connection to the ocean that I can't describe and it was so invigorating.

On the Bengals front, the Patriots stayed in my hotel (they were in to play the fins...and lose....  Hilarious ) and I put a curse on them.  It probably worked too well as they couldn't even beat the fins, but they aren't going anywhere this year or in the near future.  You're welcome.

Did you do any fishing? :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:19 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Did you do any fishing? :)

I did not...only had one day without work and spent that on the beach and in the ocean.  I do love taking a charter and having a ton of fish to cook, but not this time.  
Reply/Quote
Congrats to the three of you!! Rock On
Reply/Quote