Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI story on Dalton, Buffalo, and Foundation
Really nice story about how the Dalton Foundation uses the money to help families. It is always a good thing for our players to get noticed for the good things they do

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/11/buffalo-bills-fans-andy-dalton-foundation-donations?utm_campaign=themmqb&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Buffalo should be very proud of their fan base. What they did is phenomenal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 11:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Buffalo should be very proud of their fan base. What they did is phenomenal.

Agreed.

And disappointing that the Bengals fan base hasn't shown them up!
Reply/Quote
I am happy for Bills fans. I think it places a bright spot on the Bengal team as well for once.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 03:15 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am happy for Bills fans. I think it places a bright spot on the Bengal team as well for once.

We’ve kinda lacked in the fan relation department the last 10yrs so I agree this is a positive.

Reply/Quote
We just need to remember this next season after our playoff win, and make donations, one dollar for each year w/o a playoff win....
Reply/Quote
Dalton is a great human being and role model.

Buffalo is now my second favorite team. Their fans speak very well for their community.
Reply/Quote
The Dalton foundation really is a great thing and it's awesome that all the money raised goes to the unfortunate.

Lol but Dalton was on Fox news the other day and from how he was talking he was either camera shy or really knew very little about the actual foundation other than a couple names he could bring up as success stories lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 12:16 PM)Synric Wrote: The Dalton foundation really is a great thing and it's awesome that all the money raised goes to the unfortunate.

Lol but Dalton was on Fox news the other day and from how he was talking he was either camera shy or really knew very little about the actual foundation other than a couple names he could bring up as success stories lol.

Or maybe he's just not comfortable tooting his own horn....
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 12:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Or maybe he's just not comfortable tooting his own horn....

Thinking it's that.  He's always seemed hands-on with the foundation from what I've heard over the years.  Whatever you think of his QB prowess, he's a damn fine human being.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2018, 10:48 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We just need to remember this next season after our playoff win, and make donations, one dollar for each year w/o a playoff win....

I’m not made of money.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote