Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
SICK Chase Shirt!
My friend has a company called Blindside Images where he produces all kinds of Cinci shirts and things and here's his latest creation of a Ja'Marr Chase shirt!

[Image: 354013612_567818928859411_76060485764767...e=648F877B] [Image: 353841075_567818938859410_38439388815076...e=648F332A]

Pretty sick!
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 04:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend has a company called Blindside Images where he produces all kinds of Cinci shirts and things and here's his latest creation of a Ja'Marr Chase shirt!

[Image: 354013612_567818928859411_76060485764767...e=648F877B] [Image: 353841075_567818938859410_38439388815076...e=648F332A]

Pretty sick!

The gray one is HOT!
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 04:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The gray one is HOT!

The chick and the shirt are BOTH hot!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 04:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The gray one is HOT!

Cool stuff, just not a fan of the blindside logo placement.  Too prominent in some of the attire.  Got the bucket hat.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 09:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The chick and the shirt are BOTH hot!

Hilarious

Oh look, there IS a shirt..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 08:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh look, there IS a shirt..... Ninja

Down boys, down. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I want one!

Not talking about the shirt. Ninja
Reply/Quote
That’s some hefty pricing for unlicensed clothing lol
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2023, 08:12 AM)basballguy Wrote: That’s some hefty pricing for unlicensed clothing lol

I was getting ready to say that the shirts are most likely illegal or going against trademarks of some sort.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2023, 09:03 AM)spazz70 Wrote: I was getting ready to say that the shirts are most likely illegal or going against trademarks of some sort.

Ya, I don’t mind it myself because I hate spending 45 bucks on like a bengals hat…but if the prices are gonna be real close to what licensed merch is then what’s the incentive?

It is a cool shirt though. I personally don’t wear graphic tees but I probably would wear this….now if only it wasn’t priced so high lol
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 04:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend has a company called Blindside Images where he produces all kinds of Cinci shirts and things and here's his latest creation of a Ja'Marr Chase shirt!

Pretty sick!

Received the bucket hat.  Your friend needs to find better materials and people to sew
It's a bucket of crap.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2023, 11:36 PM)rupethereitis Wrote: Received the bucket hat.  Your friend needs to find better materials and people to sew
It's a bucket of crap.

My apologies. I’ll mention it to him.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2023, 11:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My apologies. I’ll mention it to him.

I know you were trying to do your friend a solid, but he needs to get out of the apparel business.  They don't manufacturer the product,  they don't even see what they are selling.  It's made in Mexico.  They don't stand by their product if you receive a piece of hot garbage, and expect you to pay for the shipping back to them that's equal to half the cost of it, even when they admit you received an inferior product.

Jun 27, 202310:46pm EDT

Message:You need help with: An item is different from what I expected

Your ideal resolution: return

Note for seller: Was excited about the hat, but honestly it's hot garbage. The material is horrible, the stitches are horrible. It looks like something my grandma would make me. Would love to send it back for a refund. Please advise.

[Image: icm_150x150.556672478_nwjtsi48udc4k40gws...?version=0]

Date:
Jun 28, 202312:02am EDT

[Image: iusa_75x75.87489072_7ojz.jpg?version=0]
Message:Gotcha - Sorry you're not happy with how it turned out. Surprising to say the least and I wonder if you just received a poorly constructed hat from the vendor. We just had a pop-up retail weekend and sold a ton of them and everyone could not have been happier with how they feel and look. I hate to hear that yours is "hot garbage." If you want a refund, return it to my partner at the address below. The shipping is on your dime. Once they receive it and it is still in the same condition as the picture, we will send you a refund. Advised.

Date:
Jun 28, 202312:05am EDT

230 Oakview Cir
Tallmadge, OH 44278

Date:
Jun 28, 202312:06am EDT

Date:
Jun 28, 20231:11am EDT

Date:
13 hours ago12:13pm EDT

Message:I just got your review. I did everything I could to make the situation right. You have no idea what your 1 star review did to our selling status here… I hope you feel better

Date:
11 hours ago1:17pm EDT

Message:Why should I have to pay to ship a shitty product back? It's obviously not what is pictured on your page. The material is garbage. The workmanship is hot garbage. If it's " my dime" I can write an honest review and that's what I did.

Date:
1 hour ago11:34pm EDT

Message:it’s literally displayed word for word in the return policy that you agree to when making the purchase. it’s in the description of every single listing. we are a small local family owned business that depends on vendors to make and ship our orders as they come in. i don’t get to see the final product. they are made to order. we don’t have the capability to hold inventory. whatever someone returns becomes mine once it’s returned and refunded directly from my pocket. i won’t get a refund from the company who made it. it’s as if i bought it myself. etsy makes the return policy…but you want to shit all over us and completely sabotage my seller status which takes away really important perks that we depend on because you feel so entitled to do something that you literally agreed to when you bought the shitty hat. i don’t care that you don’t like it. it’s not for everyone. you were expecting something different, fair enough. i felt like i was direct and polite and followed protocol to make it right… people are too good damn sensitive anymore and wanna cancel companies without giving them a chance to right the wrong. i appreciate the order… my family does too. but in my opinion what you did was a low blow. but who cares because it doesn’t hurt you… can’t say the same for us. thanks

Date:
1 hour ago11:41pm EDT

[Image: icm_150x150.568718505_2hw1rvdj6qck40cg8o...?version=0]

Date:
42 minutes ago12:02am EDT

Message:So I'm to blame for your vendors inferior product. Take some responsibility for your company instead of blaming the customer. You aknowledged that I probably received an inferior representation of what your product ( not really your product as you said, your vendors product) should have been. If my company name was on a product, I'd damn well be sure that the product was a good representation of my company. But your interaction with me shows you really have no clue about representing a company or standing by a product. To know, by the picture I sent, that the product was inferior to what you are advertising should have been enough. Instead I get a snarky response to send it back on my dime. You continue to do a disservice to your company by arguing with me like this is Twitter beef. Advice...learn from this, move on, control the quality of the product that displays the company name that you profess to care about.

Date:
32 minutes ago12:12am EDT

Message:you don’t get it… YOU AGREED TO THE RETURN POLICY… and now you wanna ***** about having to follow that policy that you agreed to when you bought the hat. you’re the only person who has purchased this hat who doesn’t like it. whatever… it doesn’t hurt my feelings karen! what bothers me is people like you who will not accept responsibility for what you agreed to. being the big sales manager you are, i would expect you to understand policy… but your ego tells me everything i need to know about how this is going to go. i will move on. you made you big power move and gave me 1 star. i’m happy you feel better. don’t buy from blindside ever again.
Reply/Quote
This thread started with such good intentions....and then ended with the destruction of a shoddy appeal "company" who's family is now likely homeless off a single 1 star review.

Anyway, here's to a great 2023 season. Who-Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
“you bought the shitty hat. i don’t care that you don’t like it.”

Brad, maybe you could suggest to your friend to let someone else handle the customer service?
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 12:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: “you bought the shitty hat. i don’t care that you don’t like it.”

Brad, maybe you could suggest to your friend to let someone else handle the customer service?

None of that sounds anything like him.

I’m going to look into it.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 12:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: None of that sounds anything like him.

I’m going to look into it.

Sounds like he was frustrated. He could have other things going on in his life. Customer service is difficult.

Whenever I am upset with a company I try to remind myself not to take it out on the customer service rep answering my complaint. I try not to start with guns blazing with “hot garbage” comments. Which automatically puts them on the defensive. You get more flies with honey.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 12:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Sounds like he was frustrated. He could have other things going on in his life. Customer service is difficult.

Whenever I am upset with a company I try to remind myself not to take it out on the customer service rep answering my complaint. I try not to start with guns blazing with “hot garbage” comments. Which automatically puts them on the defensive. You get more flies with honey.

I always try to interact with customer service as polite as possible because I know a lot things are out of their control and they are just trying to earn a paycheck often dealing with a lot of unhappy people.  I worked as a waiter for a few years and anyone else that has done so learns quickly what it is like to be insulted, harassed, and belittled by customers.  After that experience I believe there are two types of people that go out to eat, those looking to have a nice time and those that are pissed off about something in their life and looking for a reason to take it out on someone else.   :)

On the other hand I also understand when someone spends their hard earned money on something and gets a disappointing product it is easy to be angry about it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Very true, but it is a reflection of the product I received.  So I was a little miffed that I got scammed. The material is really cheap, see through (think cheese cloth), and looks like RV curtains.  Nothing like what is advertised on the page.  I don't think there is a uniform stitch on it.    Made in Mexico so it's not like this guys family is sweating in his garage putting these out.  He even admits he never sees the product...  Oh well, just a warning to those who were considering buying the hat or anything else, with customer service like that.   

What I got vs what is advertised https://imgur.com/a/I8Gsq5A

Picture on the left looks like RV curtain material.  Picture on the right looks like a typical bucket hat material with polished stitching.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2023, 01:07 PM)rupethereitis Wrote: Very true, but it is a reflection of the product I received.  So I was a little miffed that I got scammed. The material is really cheap, see through, and looks like RV curtains.  Nothing like what is advertised on the page.  I don't think there is a uniform stitch on it.    Made in Mexico so it's not like this guys family is sweating in his garage putting these out.  He even admits he never sees the product...  Oh well, just a warning to those who were considering buying the hat or anything else, with customer service like that.   

What I got vs what is advertised https://imgur.com/a/I8Gsq5A

Picture on the left looks like RV curtain material. Picture on the right looks like a typical bucket hat material with polished stitching.

You deserve to get the product you ordered and have every right to complain. The vendor should have been more professional. I wasn’t trying to criticize you. I had a similar experience with one item I bought from Etsy. I, personally, wouldn’t have called their product hot garbage (even if it was) because that could offend them and make them less likely to give me what I want. Maybe build up to the hot garbage comment?
Reply/Quote