Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SICK Derron Smith Interception!
(08-11-2015, 09:32 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: AJ not Andy.... Nice try on making this another Andy thread though.

So the "Oh wait a minute..." meant nothing and I clearly couldn't tell the difference between 5 and 14?

A likely story.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 11:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In training camp, Derron Smith made a one-handed interception!

Dude's a rookie and seems a bit short at 5'10, but he seems like he has a knack for sprinting around the field so he always ends up in the right place at the right time and then always seems like he comes up with the big play.

Looks like he could be a steal coming from the 6th round.  

If nothing else, he could bring a spark to our secondary and continue the youth movement.

[Image: A8426645F01242664354327998464_3f435c07bf...E1WjN_MmhJ]

Impressive. Dude might get a spot, the more ballhawks the better and this guy has always been one.

I just hope he can tackle, we already know he has great hands.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 01:47 AM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: I enjoy your wordplay.

I enjoy watching midgets play Full Contact Tiddlywinks.

Back on topic, in McNotCarron's defense I will say the following:

#1 training camp is the time for pushing the envelope and seeing what you can do/get away with (though you don't want to reinforce bad mechanics) rather than playing it safe and throwing 5 yard checkdowns so you can boast a no-INT day.

#2 how often is a defender going to snag a ball like that?

#3 it's gonna take more than a flub like that to make me stop "McCarron" for AJ!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 09:32 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: AJ not Andy.... Nice try on making this another Andy thread though.

Really? I don't know what you read.

(08-11-2015, 02:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: #3 it's gonna take more than a flub like that to make me stop "McCarron" for AJ!

Aww that's sweet. I'm not "McCarron" too much about that INT bc that was a hell of a play.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 12:47 PM)Stormborn Wrote: So the "Oh wait a minute..." meant nothing and I clearly couldn't tell the difference between 5 and 14?

A likely story.

apparently... Thanks for confirming.
Reply/Quote
Children........ stop the slap-fights....... we're all Bengals fans in here, it's going to be an UNREAL season, and this thread was solely to celebrate and discuss an amazing play done by a rookie that appears to have potential to be a playmaker.

Stop the drama and just get back to discussing the impending season with us dominating the rest of the division and getting a first round bye ThumbsUp

(I wasn't seriously calling any of you children and wasn't serious about the slap-fights, it was all in good fun ThumbsUp ).

WHO-DEY!!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 12:47 PM)Stormborn Wrote: So the "Oh wait a minute..." meant nothing and I clearly couldn't tell the difference between 5 and 14?

A likely story.

The hilarity lies in what people couldn't see in your original post
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 12:17 AM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: Ball skills are strong with this one
Rep for the Star Wars lingo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote