Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIRIUS NFL Radio
They had a query on today about free agents that have left a team in their prime (because of the LeBron James move) and how it affected your team. Your boy bfine called in (as we were on the road to a cookout) preparing to drop the mike with Reggie White. Then while I was on hold it hit me: Corey Dillon.

One of the personalities on the radio was Bernard Hopkins and he seemed to know a lot about Corey and mentioned he watched on the sidelines as he broke the rookie rushing record for a game.

Just wanted to share that and a couple point if you ever try to call in to 1-877-NFL-Kick: They get your name and location, then place you on hold, While on hold you can listen to the program so it's not bad. I have a car where my phone plays over the radio, so it's just like listening to the radio. The issue is when they take your call you feel like you've been disconnected, as everything went silent. After a few "chucky, chucky, chucky's" from B-Hop after I found my phone and put it to my ear. I realized I was on the air. And once I stated my case I was immediately disconnected but caught the end of it when the radio kicked back in.

Just wanted you guys to know and recommend you call in. There's a regular on there "Dave from Cincinnati", but he's an idiot and gets owned on regular basis.

Now to my cookout and beer. Happy 4th to all.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
You want me to respond again? Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]