Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO What Are You Doing Bye Week Sunday and Next Sunday ?
A couple Sundays with no Bengals.....

I may watch some NFL, and I may not....My Fantasy Football points don't seem to change if I watch or not.....Baltimore beating Pittsburg would be nice, but I have a hard time watching these teams....I do have some Baltimore Fantasy players starting, West, Pitta and Tucker.....OK, I have extra reason to root for Baltimore.....That game and the channel changer for me....The time change, it will feel like an hour off all day, will get dark at 6, not 7. ....So, What are your bye week plans ???
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Working my ass off cleaning up a swim club I help run so it looks great when we re-open in the spring. Not a paid job, but an important place to me. I started swimming there and have coached there for ages. I got there at 9AM yesterday and came home at 6. My back is killing me.

It sucks getting old
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watching Red Zone. Having a beer.
Sunday tradition.
Reply/Quote
I plan to finally watch some good football. That and getting 18 in beforehand.
Reply/Quote
I'll be casually watching the NFL, but not as intensely as on Bengal game days. Also catching up on vehicle maintenance, yard work, and other neglected household "to do" list items.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Getting some vodka, club Soda and limes and going to the beach.

Reply/Quote
I'll be working. Today I'm finishing off a mini renovation of a house and I'll be putting it up for rent. It's been empty for 3 months for the work so it's time to finish the last details and get it rented.

Next Sunday I'll be working on something or other, yet to be determined.

Reply/Quote
Yard work until the wife goes to work. Then taking care of the kids.
Reply/Quote
At the moment I am debating if I should do the usual Sunday routine (football all day) or devote the whole day to a good old-fashioned Netflix binge.
Reply/Quote
Since i was on call all day yesterday, i'm flipping the usual Saturday with the wife--shopping for stuff for all the projects around the house--to today. 

I will have football games on the phone while out and about though. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Flying to Texas
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
fishing
Reply/Quote
I read a book and midway through it I fell asleep and dreamed I was on a huge white dragon.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 03:10 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I read a book and midway through it I fell asleep and dreamed I was on a huge white dragon.

That's subliminal for drugs, homie.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well, we had a fire in the pit at the neighbor's Saturday night, and that ran into Sunday morning.  I got up and made church, then I came back and slept through the first games, watched a little, then moved on to other things.  Pretty much vegged out.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 04:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's subliminal for drugs, homie.  Cool

[Image: 13437199._SX540_.jpg]

LOL!!
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 06:38 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: [Image: 13437199._SX540_.jpg]

LOL!!

I've seen ice sculptures of many different things...but i've never seen a cocaine sculpture of a dragondog, until now.  Sad

Reply/Quote
Ignoring football in general except for the occasional post here to say I'm not going to get all worked up about something that I have zero control over and doesn't really change my way of life one iota.
Oh yeah ..thinking about trying to quit smoking again. I've been thinking how nice it would be to become one of you snooty ex smokers.. Put that up there with being an ex drinker and I'll be even more unsufferable than ever !  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I drove up to Wisconsin with some friends and went to Lambeau Field to catch the Packers/Colts. Both those teams sucked as well. Hard game to watch....
Reply/Quote