SS notified as Trump aide brags about 'causing innocent people to be arrested
Only the best people.

And the dumbest.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mcentee-secret-service/

[/url]
Quote:[url=https://www.rawstory.com/u/davidmcafee]David McAfee
May 12, 2024 9:14PM ET

[Image: washington-dc-december-12-john-mcentee-t...height=799]

WASHINGTON, DC - DECEMBER 12: John McEntee, then-Director of the White House Presidential Personnel Office, follows behind then-U.S. President Donald Trump, as they depart on the South Lawn of the White House, on December 12, 2020 in Washington, DC. Trump is traveling to the Army versus Navy Football Game at the United States Military Academy in West Point, NY. (Photo by Al Drago/Getty Images)

Donald Trump's former White House aide is under fire after a video showed him claiming to distribute fake money to homeless people so that they will be arrested when they spend it.

Johnny McEntee, formerly the White House Presidential Personnel Office under the former president, posted a video on TikTok in which he discusses the purported scheme to "clean up the community."

"So I always keep this fake Hollywood money in my car, so when a homeless person asks for money, and I give them like a $5 bill, I feel good about myself, they feel good," said McEntee, also a senior advisor to Project 2025. "And then when they go to use it, they get arrested, so I'm actually helping to clean up the community and get them off the street."

ALSO READ: Judge rejects Fox News-inspired Georgia man who rained hate on school administrator

Law professor Orin Kerr responded to the video, "Causing innocent people to be arrested is good, according to Trump aide."
Another law professor, Jennifer Taub, replied that "ignorance of 18 U.S.C. 2 is no defense."

Reed Galen, former campaign manager for Sen. John McCain and Lincoln Project co-founder, suggested it was part of a pattern.
"Spoke to a friend recently who's worked as civil servant for years and dealt with Trump people," Galen said. "He said, 'Here's the thing: They literally don't care if something is illegal. Oh, that's illegal? It'll be fine.'" Galen then added, "BTW, @SecretService, FYI."

Galen wasn't the only one. Social media is flooded with individuals tagging the Secret Service and FBI, with several of them demanding an investigation into the alleged misconduct by McEntee, who is no stranger to financial crime investigations.

@ArchertheArmo also chimed in:

"Hey @SecretService check out the dude from Project 2025. He's giving out counterfeit money as real money to homeless to set them up."

Watch the video below or click the link.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 08:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Only the best people.

I think it takes someone like that to thrive in the Trump orbit.

During the House 1/6 hearings I noticed how many people had 
finally just had enough of the cruelty and meanness. 

But if he makes it back into office, we are going to see that 
meanness institutionalized with Stephen Miller's planned deportations. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, I certainly hope that he makes them sit, shake and roll over before just giving them a $5 bill. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sounds like he was making a dumb, bad joke, It's not like he left a bag of cocaine at the White House that no one could trace back to the owner...

The guy seems like an a-hole, but so are most of us if they just took 30 second sound bites of our life, out of context.

People are really stretching to put negative news out there. Maybe next we will hear about a mother threatening to leave her kids at Walmart.

That's a crime, right?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 07:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I certainly hope that he makes them sit, shake and roll over before just giving them a $5 bill.  Ninja

I though the story would be about how the rich are so out of touch with the common man. 

Who counterfeits a $5 bill? You're losing money son!
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:16 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: I though the story would be about how the rich are so out of touch with the common man. 

Who counterfeits a %5 bill? You're losing money son!

Well, it is hollywood movie money. I mean the fish don't care if you're throwing out a real worm or a plastic one.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Trump surrounds himself with people just like himself....immature jerks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 09:23 AM)pally Wrote: Trump surrounds himself with people just like himself....immature jerks

And Trump supporters will bend over backwards to find a way to defend all of them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 08:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Only the best people.

I think it takes someone like that to thrive in the Trump orbit.

During the House 1/6 hearings I noticed how many people had 
finally just had enough of the cruelty and meanness. 

But if he makes it back into office, we are going to see that 
meanness institutionalized with Stephen Miller's planned deportations. 
Reply/Quote