Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT
(05-14-2015, 09:12 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Which is which?

I'm the black ranger for obvious reasons
Reply/Quote
Thanks for setting up the new board folks!  The message board is / was as far as I go into social media (old school - no disgrace book or twister for me).  So thanks to you all - I'm still around!   Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I appreciate every member who participated in the admin threads here and on the other site. You guys gave a lot of great recommendations and reasons for them. There were a lot of great options mentioned, but we can only pick so many. 

As you know, I had initially wanted to do a poll after the suggestions were tallied, but the threads sort of acted as a poll themselves. I took the top few who had gotten the most recommendations. After contacting them, I was able to narrow it down more, and we have landed some pretty damn good people to the staff...

WhoDeyWho has agreed to become the sites webmaster. 

Benton has agreed to become an admin.

Bengal Dude has agreed to become the an admin.

Shake 'n Blake has agreed to become a moderator.

Eoxyod  has agreed to become a moderator.

I couldn't be more pleased with these additions. Hope everyone agrees!

Finest bunch of criminals I've never seen! Couldn't be happier. Now...... let the games begin!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 12:24 AM)Millhouse Wrote: The new power 5! Congrats and thanks ahead of time for running things here.

[Image: 20101022004214]

Since I'm the peoples mod like rock was the people champion back in the day I would be zordon in this example.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 01:36 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Finest bunch of criminals I've never seen! Couldn't be happier. Now...... let the games begin!

[Image: The-Riddler-batman-forever-1261882_544_304.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Just want to thank all the people involved in making this happen. It is greatly appreciated!
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 02:16 PM)hotweales Wrote: Just want to thank all the people involved in making this happen.  It is greatly appreciated!

I have no idea how to get a message to the "managers" of the message board. I hope this approach is appropriate. I am still learning how to navigate here. So far, I really like the board.

Comment: I am intimidated when I see a thread that has many hundreds of posts - sometimes over a thousand. I won't even open the thread because I will never get through all the postings and a reply is useless.

Question: Is any consideration being given to limiting the number of responses before the thread is moved to a less prominent location?  Thank you.
Reply/Quote