Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEELERS ARE OLD AND ON THE DECLINE
Hilarious How stupid.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hilarious   How stupid.

Why did you just call yourself stupid? That's not how this forum works. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why did you just call yourself stupid? That's not how this forum works. Mellow

This forum works as I say it works.   Rant

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This forum works as I say it works.   Rant

Your mom works where I tell her to work.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 05:10 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Your mom works where I tell her to work.

She ded... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 05:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: She ded... Mellow

And now she lies in a wooden box, yo ho. Yo ho.
And now she lies in a wooden box, yo ho. Yo ho.
And now she lies in a wooden box from sucking too many sailor's cocks yo ho yo ho yo ho.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 02:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hilarious   How stupid.

No no this is the part where we're supposed to be afraid of the Bengals because they're tough.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's obvious that the Steelers are going to win from here on in. They are getting their 7th Lombardi this coming Super Bowl. As always, they will get away with murder on the field and they will have 'outside' help in obtaining their objective.

Say what you want about the Bengals, I will probably agree with you. I'm done with them until there is an absolute culture change that leaves no trace of the current regime.

Congrats on your 7th.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 01:11 AM)Interceptor Wrote: It's obvious that the Steelers are going to win from here on in. They are getting their 7th Lombardi this coming Super Bowl. As always, they will get away with murder on the field and they will have 'outside' help in obtaining their objective.

Say what you want about the Bengals, I will probably agree with you. I'm done with them until there is an absolute culture change that leaves no trace of the current regime.

Congrats on your 7th.

Idk, without Haden and Shazier the Patriots might break the single game points record against us next week. 

Although apparently they did lose to the Dolphins last night.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:02 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Idk, without Haden and Shazier the Patriots might break the single game points record against us next week. 

The Steelers have been Brady's bitches for a long time. He is 10-2 against them. The road to the super bowl goes through New England. Brady will carve our defense up. The only hope we have is if Big Ben can do the same to their defense. Ill believe it when I see it.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 01:11 AM)Interceptor Wrote: It's obvious that the Steelers are going to win from here on in. They are getting their 7th Lombardi this coming Super Bowl. As always, they will get away with murder on the field and they will have 'outside' help in obtaining their objective.

Congrats on your 7th.

Over the Patriots with Brady? You sure about that? You sound like Bradnuts now. Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 08:00 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Steelers have been Brady's bitches for a long time. He is 10-2 against them. The road to the super bowl goes through New England. Brady will carve our defense up. The only hope we have is if Big Ben can do the same to their defense. Ill believe it when I see it.

I remember those 2 wins better than our last two Super Bowls wins. lol
Reply/Quote
Patsies looked awfully human last night.....and damn Brady KILLED me in fantasy.  I can't complain too much, he's carried me all year, but last night was no bueno.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:02 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Idk, without Haden and Shazier the Patriots might break the single game points record against us next week. 

Cutlet > Pig Bin
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 08:00 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Steelers have been Brady's bitches for a long time. He is 10-2 against them. The road to the super bowl goes through New England. Brady will carve our defense up. The only hope we have is if Big Ben can do the same to their defense. Ill believe it when I see it.

You guys are home. It's a done deal. This team will roll through the last 3 games with impunity, like they always have done in the past.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 06:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You guys are home. It's a done deal. This team will roll through the last 3 games with impunity, like they always have done in the past.

Tomlin don't give a shit we're home. He'll still drop 8 every defensive play.
Reply/Quote
And will have multiple INTs.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
SCS is old and on the decline.....has been for some time now.... :threadjack:

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 05:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: SCS is old and on the decline.....has been for some time now.... :threadjack:

The only thread your jacking is between your legs.   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 05:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The only thread your jacking is between your legs.   Ninja

*you're*

Reply/Quote