Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOOLERS LOSE!!!
WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
Anyone notice Pitt's WEAK / EASY schedule coming up after the Bengals? Ouch Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Anyone notice Pitt's WEAK / EASY schedule coming up after the Bengals? Ouch Sad

did you notice our next two games after Pittsburgh ?  both at home against cleveland and houston.. so i like our chances 
Reply/Quote
Anyone notice Pittsburgh's next game in their schedule?

I think they have a more than likely chance to be sitting at 4-4 and 3 1/2 games out of the division this time next week.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
It was great to see the Squeelers lose but I was hoping that the Jets could have somehow knocked off the Patriots but I will take one of the two. That now gives this team a huge advantage in the division if they take care of business next week in Pittsburgh. It would get us to 7-0 and give us a 3 game lead against Pittsburgh because they would be at 4-4. This will be a huge step with this team to finally show that they are a legit threat this year which everyone here already knows they are. Also as a side note did anyone notice Big Ben was texting on a cell phone again on the sidelines. Am I incorrect or is this not an infraction in the NFL because of the fiasco in Cleveland last season. Also another bad call by the refs in the game when they did not call offensive pass interference against Antonio Brown in the 3rd quarter when he pushed off against I believe Sean Smith or Marcus Peters. The ref was standing directly in front of him and did not call anything. However it does not take away from the happiness I am feeling right now that they lost against a Kansas City team without Jamaal Charles. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Actually they would be 3.5 games down with us owning the tiebreaker so effectively 4 down with 9 to go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't forget the Browns losing. Playoff contenders or no, always warms my cockels to see them take a loss and rub some more misery into their fans' faces LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't forget the Browns losing.  Playoff contenders or no, always warms my cockels to see them take a loss and rub some more misery into their fans' faces LOL

You gotta give credit where credit is due concerning The Browns this year though... they're better than The Ravens Hilarious
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:25 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: You gotta give credit where credit is due concerning The Browns this year though... they're better than The Ravens Hilarious

True about Baltimore.  But, I know/work with/am related to too many Browns fans to ever give them any credit.  I just love watching the Ls pile up and them knowing, once again, that they're dead before Halloween ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:02 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: did you notice our next two games after Pittsburgh ?  both at home against cleveland and houston.. so i like our chances 

Both prime time games. We should still win and get that prime time monkey off our backs.
Reply/Quote
We could be seeing Johnny Football again. McCown left today's game with a shoulder injury. Houston will be without Arian Foster. He tore his achilles today. That could be a career ending injury...a sad thing for a once dominant player.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:01 PM)pally Wrote: We could be seeing Johnny Football again.  McCown left today's game with a shoulder injury.  Houston will be without Arian Foster.  He tore his achilles today.  That could be a career ending injury...a sad thing for a once dominant player.

I'd love that, but I think he's looking at least a two game suspension for hitting his girlfriend or whatever happened in the car.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:01 PM)pally Wrote: We could be seeing Johnny Football again.  McCown left today's game with a shoulder injury.  Houston will be without Arian Foster.  He tore his achilles today.  That could be a career ending injury...a sad thing for a once dominant player.

Perhaps, if he isn't subject to discipline by the NFL..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Oakland on a roll
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: Actually they would be 3.5 games down with us owning the tiebreaker so effectively 4 down with 9 to go.

Your right it is my bad I forgot to count the half game we get for being on a bye with Pittsburgh losing. Either way we really can take control next week with the win against the Steelers and that is the main thing for this team. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Is it worth repeating?

YES - YES IT IS! STOOLERS LOSE!

Bwahahaahahaaaha

WHO DEY !!!!!

Can't STAND the STOOLERS !!!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: Is it worth repeating?

YES - YES IT IS! STOOLERS LOSE!

Bwahahaahahaaaha

WHO DEY !!!!!

Can't STAND the STOOLERS !!!
Brings a smile to my face every time they lose. Big Grin
No Bengals action today, so this will take the place of a win for this week!
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
Let Manziel play, he is on the brink of being out of the NFL IMO. We need to end his career with another 30-0 loss. I was at that CLE game, it was hilarious. Browns fans are poo. They should sack Manziel and put abrasions on his arm and ask him how that feels. He's a little punk.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Want to really have some fun? Go read some Steelers message boards. Wow!
Reply/Quote
The Steelers Trolls really came on here last Sunday.....Poor Babies, what happened today Trolls. I doubt many Steeler Trolls will be on today, doing a lot of shuting up as they cry into the terrible towels....Sad movies always have violins, so for the Steeler Trolls, here is your violin music Violin

As for our Bengals who beat Chiefs and Chiefs beat Steelers, so that is like a division win, it's all smiles for Bengals Fans Wink
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote