Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STORM THE FIELD in protest.
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 08:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ha I can see it now.

And Bengals fans have stormed the field in protest!  Unfortunately Mike Brown is taking a nap in the owner's box and Katie and Troy are in another country doing something that has nothing to do with football.

Actually, I think we need to encourage that kind of behavior.  That's when they can do the least amount of damage.

(11-10-2019, 08:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh, that wasn't low attendance.  That was us fans having what we call a "green-out" at PBS.  More of them to come!

We left with about 12-13 minutes left in the fourth.  The game-winning score had happened two hours earlier, and the MVP chants were getting annoying.  Jesus, what a shit show.  The best thing I saw all day was the frisbee dogs at halftime.  Maybe they could just rent out PBS for that on autumn Sundays.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Actually, I think we need to encourage that kind of behavior.  That's when they can do the least amount of damage.

Oh, that wasn't low attendance.  That was us fans having what we call a "green-out" at PBS.  More of them to come!

We left with about 12-13 minutes left in the fourth.  The game-winning score had happened two hours earlier, and the MVP chants were getting annoying.  Jesus, what a shit show.  The best thing I saw all day was the frisbee dogs at halftime.  Maybe they could just rent out PBS for that on autumn Sundays.  

MVP chants?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: MVP chants?

For Lamar Jackson from Ravens fans who logically stuck around when Bengals fans didn't.
Reply/Quote

Yes you could clearly hear MVP chants for Lamar Jackson on TV
Reply/Quote

For Lamar.  The Ravens fans on the east side behind the Ravens bench would start the MVP chant once the Ravens O came off the field.  
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No way.  I saw the game, well over half the seats were empty
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:39 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: No way.  I saw the game, well over half the seats were empty

Yeah, looked mighty 30-35k to me.  The west side had a bit more people, but still, about half the seats in the place were empty.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 06:49 PM)Tomkat Wrote: In this day and age of social media and coordinated "flash mobs" I would love to see a coordinated call to action for hundreds of fans to storm the field in protest DURING THE GAME.  At this point we need to take desperate action to call attention to our plight.   Am I insane, or do desperate times call for desperate actions?

And then what? It would have absolutely no affect on the people that run this franchise.
Reply/Quote
I kinda think that the nfl rigs attendance numbers. There rarely seems to be what they claim at Bengals games. They’re basically saying that 5 out of every 6 seat was filled and that’s total BS
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: And then what? It would have absolutely no affect on the people that run this franchise.

Yep. Probably be on vacation out of the country anyway. 

My advice to make it hurt? Grab the wife or significant other, a 12 pack of whatever and watch them games on the couch. Don’t purchase any game gear. Don’t buy any Bud Light that has Bengals on it. Don’t buy anything Bengals and don’t go to games.

Reply/Quote
Let's just hire this guy to stand at the corner of Central Avenue and Pete Rose way and yell at PBS. For truly it is now the factory of sadness.

Reply/Quote
I was at the Saints vs Bengals game in Cincy about 1 year ago from today. Fun times. Austin got fired the next day.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:39 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: No way.  I saw the game, well over half the seats were empty

You going to believe a post on twitter or your own eyes?  Holy crap, did I just say that outside of the P&R forum?!
Reply/Quote
Steelers win another game thanks to Minkah Fitzpatrick. 1st round pick well spent
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Let's just hire this guy to stand at the corner of Central Avenue and Pete Rose way and yell at PBS.  For truly it is now the factory of sadness.

good for laughs but, hasnt helped.

At least the Browns try
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You going to believe a post on twitter or your own eyes?  Holy crap, did I just say that outside of the P&R forum?!

Where did I say I believed it?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:59 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: good for laughs but, hasnt helped.

At least the Browns try

That's why their fans are so resilient and keep showing up, and ours are becoming more apathetic by the day.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:00 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Where did I say I believed it?

I'm just making a joke by saying you should believe the tweet.  I was paraphrasing Groucho Marx when he would say "Who Ya Gonna Believe Me or Your Own Eyes?"

And yes, it is interesting the Dolphins "made the Steelers better" by trading away Minkah and yet they have 2 wins to our 0.
Reply/Quote