Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STORM THE FIELD in protest.
In this day and age of social media and coordinated "flash mobs" I would love to see a coordinated call to action for hundreds of fans to storm the field in protest DURING THE GAME. At this point we need to take desperate action to call attention to our plight. Am I insane, or do desperate times call for desperate actions?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 06:49 PM)Tomkat Wrote: In this day and age of social media and coordinated "flash mobs" I would love to see a coordinated call to action for hundreds of fans to storm the field in protest DURING THE GAME.  At this point we need to take desperate action to call attention to our plight.   Am I insane, or do desperate times call for desperate actions?

Why not?  I worked at Area 51, right?  That's how I got me an alien!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Everyone could just stop going. Pick one game to boycott and spread the word. Preferably a team far away so few visiting fans.

Jets game would work. Nobody coming to see the Jets
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 06:49 PM)Tomkat Wrote: In this day and age of social media and coordinated "flash mobs" I would love to see a coordinated call to action for hundreds of fans to storm the field in protest DURING THE GAME.  At this point we need to take desperate action to call attention to our plight.   Am I insane, or do desperate times call for desperate actions?

Storm the field in the nude or fully clothed????  Pervert (asking for a friend) 
Reply/Quote
All chip in on a banner flown over the stadium all day saying "Die Mikey Die"
Reply/Quote
The flash mob should rush the executive suite not the field.

But a better protest would have all season ticket holders give up their seats.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 07:02 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: All chip in on a banner flown over the stadium all day saying "Die Mikey Die"

Look man, wishing death on someone, even someone you hate, is never cool.
Reply/Quote
I think a calling for Zero attendance would be a jarring blow. Even though Mike won't care because of revenue sharing, the NFL will take an extreme notice.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 07:02 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: All chip in on a banner flown over the stadium all day saying "Die Mikey Die"

I could go for Retire or Sell but probably not Die.
Reply/Quote
How about just Go Away!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 07:13 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Look man, wishing death on someone, even someone you hate, is never cool.

I know.  I just don't care.  I hate the man
Reply/Quote
Like in WWE with The Rock when he was Rocky Miavia the fans had signs saying "Die Rocky Die" lol
Reply/Quote
Indifference is the best way to respond to the Bengals.

Protests like storming the field show you care an extreme amount...and they'll arrest you. Indifference and not going to games speak way louder than words.

This team could be 0-16 for 10 years in a row and people will still go to games and think that next year is the year.
Reply/Quote
There will be 10 people on the field. How are we still fans?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry I know it's bad. I'd settle for Retire, or sell the team
Reply/Quote

I support and back you 100 percent,to allow ANY team to come to your place and put up 49 points on you,you should be ready to fight someone.lets go,lets show them how much we hate their butts.What a crap show,its just so insane,we are the worse sports team in all of sports and in every category.I hate this crap.I had such high hopes for this team this head coach and all the staff he has brought in,however each game they get worse,how in hell is this crap happening. and finley in not the answer he looked lost and overwhelmed and he was.Guy is not accurate and should have NEVER been drafted.We are years and years away from a super bowl and I will never see it. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote
Ha I can see it now.

And Bengals fans have stormed the field in protest! Unfortunately Mike Brown is taking a nap in the owner's box and Katie and Troy are in another country doing something that has nothing to do with football.
Reply/Quote
I was thinking the same thing.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
You go first!
Reply/Quote

I’m sure by now he realizes 99% of the city of Cincinnati hates him, a banner like that won’t change anything
Reply/Quote